- 倉科 宏彰 [他],松沼 尚史,藤原 公策
- 実験動物 18(4), 195-200, 1969
- … digestion (Photo 7) .<BR>By Kossa's stain multifocal calcium deposits were shown in degenerated myocardial fibers as well as in connectve tissue (Phot 5, 6) .They were associated with multiplication of fibroblasts, collagen fibers and occationally mononuclear round cells.<BR>Such cardiac lesions were considered to be due to the dystrophic calcification and not to calcareous metastasis because calcification was not observed in elastic fibers of alveolar wall, renal collecting ducts and stomachal mucous …
- NAID 130005001365
- A few cases of gigantic Ovarial Cyst
- Tomioka Tosiya
- Arbeiten aus der Medizinischen Universität zu Okayama 2(1), 1930-08
- … The rupture of cyst-wall is not so infrequent and it results the seed-metastasis of the benign tumor of same kind. … Metastasis after removal of the cyst is very rare but Olshausen and Baumgarten reported the benign metastasis in the parietal cicatrix and Schrader and Polano, the malignant metastasis. …
- NAID 120002305672
- calcereous metastasis, the deposition of calcium salts in visceral organs as a result of hyperparathyroidism, absorptive diseases of the bone, or any cause of ... Disclaimer All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus ...
- cal·car·e·ous me·tas·ta·sis the deposit of calcareous material in remote tissues in the event of extensive resorption of osseous tissue in caries, malignant neoplasms, and so on. calcareous metastasis the deposition of calcium salts ...
- calcareous metastasis