全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 赤血球抗原および抗体のプライマー a primer of red blood cell antigens and antibodies
- 2. 成人における赤血球輸血：保管、専門的調整、および輸血パラメータ red blood cell transfusion in adults storage specialized modifications and infusion parameters
- 3. 供血者スクリーニング：臨床検査 blood donor screening laboratory testing
- 4. Non-Rhesus red blood cell antibodies in pregnancy
- 5. 頸動脈内膜剥離術および頸動脈ステント留置術の麻酔 anesthesia for carotid endarterectomy and carotid stenting
- Angiotensin II potentiates α-adrenergic vasoconstriction in the elderly.
- Barrett-O'Keefe Z, Witman MA, McDaniel J, Fjeldstad AS, Trinity JD, Ives SJ, Conklin JD, Reese V, Runnels S, Morgan DE, Sander M, Richardson RS, Wray DW.SourceDepartment of Exercise and Sport Science, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT 84148, USA.
- Clinical science (London, England : 1979).Clin Sci (Lond).2013 Mar;124(6):413-22. doi: 10.1042/CS20120424.
- Aging is characterized by increased sympatho-excitation, expressed through both the α-adrenergic and RAAS (renin-angiotensin-aldosterone) pathways. Although the independent contribution of these two pathways to elevated vasoconstriction with age may be substantial, significant cross-talk exists tha
- PMID 22985469
- Healthy aging is associated with increased neural processing of positive valence but attenuated processing of emotional arousal: an fMRI study.
- Kehoe EG, Toomey JM, Balsters JH, Bokde AL.SourceCognitive Systems Group, Discipline of Psychiatry, School of Medicine, Trinity College Dublin, Dublin, Ireland; Trinity College Institute of Neuroscience, Trinity College Dublin, Dublin, Ireland. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Neurobiology of aging.Neurobiol Aging.2013 Mar;34(3):809-21. doi: 10.1016/j.neurobiolaging.2012.07.006. Epub 2012 Aug 11.
- Arousal and valence play key roles in emotional perception, with normal aging leading to changes in the neural substrates supporting valence processing. The objective of this study was to investigate normal age-related changes in the neural substrates of emotional arousal processing. Twenty-three yo
- PMID 22892310
- Novel Device Accurately Measures Graft Resistance and Compliance to Ensure Quality of Coronary Artery Bypass
- NAKATA Kinichi,ORIME Yukihiko,AKIYAMA Kenji,KOBA Hayato,SANKAI Yoshiyuki,SHIONO Motomi
- Annals of thoracic and cardiovascular surgery 18(5), 438-443, 2012-10-01
- … In the present study, we evaluated CABG by using a novel flow analyzer that can calculate bypass graft resistance (Ra), resistance of the peripheral bed to which graft connects (Rp), the inertia of blood flow through the graft (L) and vascular wall compliance (C).Methods: We performed off-pump CABG surgery on fifteen pigs assigned to the following groups (n = 5 each): normal CABG, competitive flow grafts and constrictive grafts.Results: The wave pattern of 3 groups showed a clearly different form. …
- NAID 10031120927
- Increased serum levels of soluble CD163 in patients with scleroderma
- Shimizu Kazuhiro,Ogawa Fumihide,Yoshizaki Ayumi,Akiyama Yuichiro,Kuwatsuka Yutaka,Okazaki Shihoko,Tomita Hajime,Takenaka Motoi,Sato Shinichi
- Clinical Rheumatology 31(7), 1059-1064, 2012-07-00
- … CD163 is a 130-kDa, type I transmembrane protein belonging to group B of the cysteine-rich scavenger receptor family. … Blood samples were collected, and the concentration of serum sCD163 was measured by ELISA (human CD163, R&D Systems). … Other parameters in the blood of SSc patients were also examined. …
- NAID 120004897353
- International Society of Blood Transfusion has recently recognized 33 blood group systems. Apart from ABO and Rhesus system, many other types of antigens have been noticed on the red cell membranes. Blood grouping and cross ...
- blood group sys·tems (ABO), see Blood Groups Appendix. ... The genetic basis of nearly all 34 blood group systems has been resolved over the past century, but identification of the underlying gene of the Vel blood group has ...
- system of rules
- radical, chemical group
- mathematical group