出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/07/14 15:17:28」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 細菌性膣炎 bacterial vaginosis
- 2. 膣炎症状が認められる女性に対するアプローチ approach to women with symptoms of vaginitis
- 3. 患者情報：細菌性膣炎（詳細） bacterial vaginosis beyond the basics
- 4. 急性子宮頚管炎 acute cervicitis
- 5. 分娩後子宮内膜炎 postpartum endometritis
- The early use of appropriate prophylactic antibiotics in susceptible women for the prevention of preterm birth of infectious etiology.
- Joergensen JS1, Kjær Weile LK, Lamont RF.
- Expert opinion on pharmacotherapy.Expert Opin Pharmacother.2014 Oct;15(15):2173-91. doi: 10.1517/14656566.2014.950225. Epub 2014 Sep 8.
- INTRODUCTION: Preterm birth is the major cause of perinatal mortality and morbidity in high-income countries. The etiology of preterm birth is multifactorial but there is overwhelming evidence to implicate infection as a major cause. Abnormal genital tract flora in early pregnancy is predictive of p
- PMID 25196537
- A systematic review of the effect of daily panty liner use on the vulvovaginal environment.
- Pontes AC1, Amaral RL2, Giraldo PC2, Beghini J2, Giraldo HP2, Cordeiro ES2.
- International journal of gynaecology and obstetrics: the official organ of the International Federation of Gynaecology and Obstetrics.Int J Gynaecol Obstet.2014 Oct;127(1):1-5. doi: 10.1016/j.ijgo.2014.06.017. Epub 2014 Jul 30.
- BACKGROUND: Whether panty liners predispose to vulvovaginitis is unclear.OBJECTIVES: To clarify the effects of the use of panty liners on the female genital tract.SEARCH STRATEGY: Several electronic databases (including PubMed and Embase) were searched to identify studies published in English before
- PMID 25128928
- Sexual partnership characteristics of african american women who have sex with women; impact on sexually transmitted infection risk.
- Muzny CA1, Austin EL, Harbison HS, Hook EW 3rd.
- Sexually transmitted diseases.Sex Transm Dis.2014 Oct;41(10):611-7. doi: 10.1097/OLQ.0000000000000194.
- BACKGROUND: African American women who have sex with women (WSW) are emerging as a population at risk for sexually transmitted infections (STIs). The objectives of this study were to explore partnership characteristics for a cohort of African American WSW and evaluate those characteristics as potent
- PMID 25211257
- A case of uterine endometritis caused by Atopobium vaginae
- YAMAGISHI Yuka,MIKAMO Hiroshige,TANAKA Kaori,WATANABE Kunitomo
- Journal of infection and chemotherapy : official journal of the Japan Society of Chemotherapy 17(1), 119-121, 2011-02-01
- NAID 10027816934
- Bacterial vaginosis (BV) is the most common cause of vaginal discharge in women of childbearing age, accounting for 40 to 50 percent of cases. In the United States, the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES ... ...
- Chronic Bacterial Vaginosis If you are one of the lucky women, your case of bacterial vaginosis (BV) clears up without the need for any treatment, while many women require... Home Treatments for Bacterial Vaginosis Bacterial ...