全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 麻疹の臨床症状および診断 clinical presentation and diagnosis of measles
- 2. 麻疹の予防および治療 prevention and treatment of measles
- 3. リスクの高い成人に対する麻疹-ムンプス-風疹ワクチン接種 measles mumps rubella vaccination in high risk adults
- Relevance of the Measles Virus Expression in Cancer - an Update.
- Benharroch D1, Ariad S2, Tadmor N3, Nalbandyan K4, Lazarev I2.
- Pathology oncology research : POR.Pathol Oncol Res.2016 Jun 10. [Epub ahead of print]
- Evidence of an association between classical Hodgkin lymphoma and the measles virus has previously been presented by our group. Arguments held against our thesis were reevaluated. Substantiation of a relationship between the measles virus and additional solid tumors was submitted. Moreover, a pathog
- PMID 27287391
- Subacute sclerosing panencephalitis presenting as acute cerebellar ataxia and brain stem hyperintensities.
- Saini AG1, Sankhyan N1, Padmanabh H1, Sahu JK1, Vyas S2, Singhi P3.
- European journal of paediatric neurology : EJPN : official journal of the European Paediatric Neurology Society.Eur J Paediatr Neurol.2016 May;20(3):435-8. doi: 10.1016/j.ejpn.2016.02.005. Epub 2016 Feb 19.
- BACKGROUND: Subacute sclerosing panencephalitis is a devastating neurodegenerative disease with a characteristic clinical course. Atypical presentations may be seen in 10% of the cases.AIMS: To describe the atypical clinical and radiological features of SSPE in a child form endemic country.METHODS:
- PMID 26968729
- Atypical magnetic resonance imaging features in subacute sclerosing panencephalitis.
- Das B1, Goyal MK1, Modi M1, Mehta S1, Chakravarthi S1, Lal V1, Vyas S2.
- Annals of Indian Academy of Neurology.Ann Indian Acad Neurol.2016 Apr-Jun;19(2):275-6. doi: 10.4103/0972-2327.173304.
- OBJECTIVES: Subacute sclerosing panencephalitis (SSPE) is rare chronic, progressive encephalitis that affects primarily children and young adults, caused by a persistent infection with measles virus. No cure for SSPE exists, but the condition can be managed by medication if treatment is started at a
- PMID 27293348
- 最終講義 ウイルス性皮膚疾患
- 吉田 正己
- 東邦医学会雑誌 = Journal of Medical Society of Toho University 60(3), 154-158, 2013-05
- … Signaling lymphocyte activation molecule (SLAM) is a receptor of the wild measles virus strain. … Although the site of infection of the measles virus is the follicular epithelium and epidermis, SLAM has not been observed there. … however, many adults show the atypical patterns. …
- NAID 120005306331
- 症例報告 多形紅斑様皮疹を呈し,非典型的な臨床経過をとった62歳男性の麻疹
- 笠井 弘子,甲田 とも,木花 光 [他]
- 臨床皮膚科 65(13), 1065-1070, 2011-12
- NAID 40019086369
- Featured Image Picture of Psoriasis A reddish, scaly rash often located over the surfaces of the elbows, knees, scalp, and around or in the ears, navel, genitals ... Atypical measles syndrome (AMS): An altered expression of measles, AMS begins suddenly with high ...
- a·typ·i·cal mea·sles sometimes severe, unusual clinical manifestation of natural measles virus infection in people with waning vaccination immunity, particularly in those who had received formaldehyde-inactivated vaccine; an ...
- atypical measles
- atypical measles
- 非定型の, 非定型的な, 非定型性の, 異型の