出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2013/10/14 10:33:38」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 抗マラリア剤：概要 antimalarial drugs an overview
- 2. 合併症のない熱帯熱マラリアの治療 treatment of uncomplicated falciparum malaria
- 3. 重症熱帯熱マラリアの治療 treatment of severe falciparum malaria
- 4. 薬物および毒素による外因性非自己免疫性溶血性貧血 extrinsic nonautoimmune hemolytic anemia due to drugs and toxins
- 5. Prevention and treatment of malaria in pregnant women
- Interspecies allometric scaling of antimalarial drugs and potential application to pediatric dosing.
- Senarathna SM1, Batty KT2.
- Antimicrobial agents and chemotherapy.Antimicrob Agents Chemother.2014 Oct;58(10):6068-78. doi: 10.1128/AAC.02538-14. Epub 2014 Aug 4.
- Pharmacopeial recommendations for administration of antimalarial drugs are the same weight-based (mg/kg of body weight) doses for children and adults. However, linear calculations are known to underestimate pediatric doses; therefore, interspecies allometric scaling data may have a role in predictin
- PMID 25092696
- Enhanced antimalarial activity by a novel artemether-lumefantrine lipid emulsion for parenteral administration.
- Ma Y1, Lu T2, Zhao W2, Wang Y2, Chen T2, Mei Q2, Chen T3.
- Antimicrobial agents and chemotherapy.Antimicrob Agents Chemother.2014 Oct;58(10):5658-65. doi: 10.1128/AAC.01428-13. Epub 2014 Jun 30.
- Artemether and lumefantrine (also known as benflumetol) are difficult to formulate for parenteral administration because of their low aqueous solubility. Cremophor EL as an emulsion excipient has been shown to cause serious side effects. This study reports a method of preparation and the therapeutic
- PMID 24982079
- Medication exposure during pregnancy: a pilot pharmacovigilance system using health and demographic surveillance platform.
- Mosha D, Mazuguni F, Mrema S, Abdulla S, Genton B.
- BMC pregnancy and childbirth.BMC Pregnancy Childbirth.2014 Sep 15;14(1):322. [Epub ahead of print]
- BACKGROUND: There is limited safety information on most drugs used during pregnancy. This is especially true for medication against tropical diseases because pharmacovigilance systems are not much developed in these settings. The aim of the present study was to demonstrate feasibility of using Healt
- PMID 25223541
- Artemether (INN) is an antimalarial for the treatment of multi-drug resistant strains of falciparum malaria. Its combination (co-formulation) with Lumefantrine has first been marketed by Novartis under the brand names Riamet and ...
- Artemether and lumefantrine may cause side effects. Tell your doctor if any of these symptoms are severe or do not go away: headache dizziness weakness muscle or joint pain tiredness difficulty falling asleep or staying ...