出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2013/01/13 22:29:44」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 急性および慢性腎臓病における高血圧の概要 overview of hypertension in acute and chronic kidney disease
- 2. 降圧剤と脂質 antihypertensive drugs and lipids
- 3. 糖尿病患者における高血圧治療 treatment of hypertension in patients with diabetes mellitus
- 4. 成人の非糖尿病性慢性腎臓病患者に対する降圧療法と病状の進展 antihypertensive therapy and progression of nondiabetic chronic kidney disease in adults
- 5. Overview of secondary prevention of ischemic stroke
- Effect of a high-protein diet on maintenance of blood pressure levels achieved after initial weight loss: the DiOGenes randomized study.
- Engberink MF1, Geleijnse JM1, Bakker SJ2, Larsen TM3, Handjieva-Darlesnka T4, Kafatos A5, Martinez JA6, Pfeiffer AF7, Kunešová M8, Jebb SA9, Holst C10, Astrup A11, Saris WH12, Brink EJ13, van Baak MA14.
- Journal of human hypertension.J Hum Hypertens.2015 Jan;29(1):58-63. doi: 10.1038/jhh.2014.30. Epub 2014 Apr 24.
- Randomized trials have shown significant blood pressure (BP) reductions after increased protein compared with carbohydrate intake, but the effect on BP maintenance after initial weight loss is unclear. We examined the effect of a high-protein diet on the maintenance of reduced BP after weight loss i
- PMID 24759040
- Discovery of novel 3-benzylquinazolin-4(3H)-ones as potent vasodilative agents.
- Zuo SJ1, Li S2, Yu RH2, Zheng GX1, Cao YX2, Zhang SQ3.
- Bioorganic & medicinal chemistry letters.Bioorg Med Chem Lett.2014 Dec 15;24(24):5597-601. doi: 10.1016/j.bmcl.2014.10.092. Epub 2014 Nov 3.
- In the present study, a series of 3-benzylquinazolin-4(3H)-ones were synthesized and characterized. Their vasodilative effects were evaluated by wire myograph on isolated rat mesenteric arterial ring induced contraction with 60mM KCl. The SAR of target compounds was discussed preliminarily. Among th
- PMID 25466182
- Is use of fall risk-increasing drugs in an elderly population associated with an increased risk of hip fracture, after adjustment for multimorbidity level: a cohort study.
- Thorell K, Ranstad K, Midlöv P, Borgquist L, Halling A.
- BMC geriatrics.BMC Geriatr.2014 Dec 4;14(1):131. [Epub ahead of print]
- BACKGROUND: Risk factors for hip fracture are well studied because of the negative impact on patients and the community, with mortality in the first year being almost 30% in the elderly. Age, gender and fall risk-increasing drugs, identified by the National Board of Health and Welfare in Sweden, are
- PMID 25475854
- Predictive factor and antihypertensive usage of tyrosine kinase inhibitor-induced hypertension in kidney cancer patients
- Izumi Kouji,Itai Shingo,Takahashi Yoshiko,Maolake Aerken,Namiki Mikio
- Oncology Letters 8(1), 305-308, 2014-09
- … The present study was performed to identify the predictive factors of TKI-induced HT and to determine the classes of antihypertensive agents (AHTA) that demonstrate optimal efficacy against this type of HT. …
- NAID 120005463333
- レニン阻害剤 (特集 循環器系薬剤のトレンド(2))
- 笠巻 祐二
- 日大医学雑誌 = Journal of Nihon University Medical Association 73(1), 14-16, 2014-02
- NAID 40020062509
- Isolated Spontaneous Dissection of the Celiac Artery: Report of Two Cases
- Takayama Yutaka,Takao Mikiya,Inoue Takafumi,Yoshimi Fuyo,Koyama Ken,Nagai Hideo
- Annals of Vascular Diseases 7(1), 64-67, 2014
- … We report two cases of DCA, in which 58-year-old and 43-year-old male patients with right hypogastralgia and back pain, respectively, were diagnosed by enhanced computed tomography and treated conservatively with antihypertensive agents. …
- NAID 130004713590
- antihypertensive agents drugs including angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors (A), beta-blockers (B), calcium channel blockers (C) and diuretics (D) used to control hypertension; a combined drug approach is advocated ...
- This is the first study to consider sex as an element in the selection of antihypertensive agents or base the choice of a specific drug on the various factors accounting for the elevation in blood pressure," lead author of the study, Carlos ...
- agonist、agonistic、attorney、delegate、drug、etiologic agent、fomes、fomites、mediator、pathogen、pathogenic、pharmaceutical preparation、vector、vehicle
- federal agent
- anti-hypertensive、antihypertensive agent、antihypertensive drug、antihypertensives、depressor、hypotensive、hypotensive agent、hypotensive drug
- anti-hypertensive、antihypertensive、antihypertensive agent、antihypertensive drug、depressor、hypotensive agent、hypotensive drug