- Quantitative blood group typing using surface plasmon resonance.
- Then WL1, Aguilar MI2, Garnier G3.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2015 Nov 15;73:79-84. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2015.05.053. Epub 2015 May 27.
- The accurate and reliable typing of blood groups is essential prior to blood transfusion. While current blood typing methods are well established, results are subjective and heavily reliant on analysis by trained personnel. Techniques for quantifying blood group antibody-antigen interactions are als
- PMID 26047997
- The role of trade and investment liberalization in the sugar-sweetened carbonated beverages market: a natural experiment contrasting Vietnam and the Philippines.
- Schram A1, Labonte R2, Baker P3, Friel S4, Reeves A5, Stuckler D6.
- Globalization and health.Global Health.2015 Oct 12;11(1):41. doi: 10.1186/s12992-015-0127-7.
- BACKGROUND: Trade and investment liberalization may facilitate the spread of sugar-sweetened carbonated beverages (SSCBs), products associated with increased risk factors for obesity, type II diabetes, and cardiovascular diseases (Circulation 121:1356-1364, 2010). Apart from a limited set of compara
- PMID 26455446
- Patterns of Hepatosplenic Brucella Abscesses on Cross-Sectional Imaging: A Review of Clinical and Imaging Features.
- Heller T1, Bélard S2, Wallrauch C2, Carretto E2, Lissandrin R2, Filice C2, Brunetti E2.
- The American journal of tropical medicine and hygiene.Am J Trop Med Hyg.2015 Oct 7;93(4):761-6. doi: 10.4269/ajtmh.15-0225. Epub 2015 Aug 17.
- While diffuse involvement of liver and spleen is frequently seen in brucellosis, suppurative abscesses caused by Brucella are less common but well described. With the increased availability of cross-sectional imaging techniques, reports have become more frequent. Four patients with hepatosplenic abs
- PMID 26283749
- Developed and produced for http://www.MechanismsInHematology.com by Mechanisms in Medicine Inc. Animation description: The Antiglobulin Tests (also known as Coombs test). The direct antiglobulin test (DAT ...
- Proceeds from website advertising help sustain Lab Tests Online. AACC is a not-for-profit organization and does not endorse non-AACC products and services. ... The direct antiglobulin test (DAT), also known as the direct Coombs ...
- mental test, mental testing, psychometric test
- assessment、data quality、exam、examination、examine、experimental design、matched group、measurement、research design、scoring method、test、trial