出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2012/12/17 13:46:18」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. Antigen-presenting cells
- 2. 適応細胞性免疫応答 the adaptive cellular immune response
- 3. 主要組織適合性複合体（MHC）の構造および機能 major histocompatibility complex mhc structure and function
- 4. 癌免疫療法の原則 principles of cancer immunotherapy
- 5. 自然免疫系の概要 an overview of the innate immune system
- Activation of B cells by a dendritic cell-targeted oral vaccine.
- Sahay B, Owen JL, Yang T, Zadeh M, Lightfoot YL, Ge JW, Mohamadzadeh M1.Author information 1Department of Infectious Diseases & Pathology, Division of Gastroenterology, Hepatology & Nutrition, Department of Medicine, University of Florida, 2015 SW16th Ave, Building 1017, Room: V3-149, Gainesville, FL 32608, USA. email@example.com.AbstractProduction of long-lived, high affinity humoral immunity is an essential characteristic of successful vaccination and requires cognate interactions between T and B cells in germinal centers. Within germinal centers, specialized T follicular helper cells assist B cells and regulate the antibody response by mediating the differentiation of B cells into memory or plasma cells after exposure to T cell-dependent antigens. It is now appreciated that local immune responses are also essential for protection against infectious diseases that gain entry to the host by the mucosal route; therefore, targeting the mucosal compartments is the optimum strategy to induce protective immunity. However, because the gastrointestinal mucosae are exposed to large amounts of environmental and dietary antigens on a daily basis, immune regulatory mechanisms exist to favor tolerance and discourage autoimmunity at these sites. Thus, mucosal vaccination strategies must ensure that the immunogen is efficiently taken up by the antigen presenting cells, and that the vaccine is capable of activating humoral and cellular immunity, while avoiding the induction of tolerance. Despite significant progress in mucosal vaccination, this potent platform for immunotherapy and disease prevention must be further explored and refined. Here we discuss recent progress in the understanding of the role of different phenotypes of B cells in the development of an efficacious mucosal vaccine against infectious disease.
- Current pharmaceutical biotechnology.Curr Pharm Biotechnol.2014 Nov;14(10):867-77.
- Production of long-lived, high affinity humoral immunity is an essential characteristic of successful vaccination and requires cognate interactions between T and B cells in germinal centers. Within germinal centers, specialized T follicular helper cells assist B cells and regulate the antibody respo
- PMID 24372255
- Expression of aberrant HLA-B27 molecules is dependent on B27 dosage and peptide supply.
- McHugh K1, Rysnik O, Kollnberger S, Shaw J, Utriainen L, Al-Mossawi MH, Payeli S, Marroquin O, Milling S, Renner C, Bowness P.Author information 1Nuffield Department of Orthopaedics, Rheumatology and Musculoskeletal Science, University of Oxford, , Oxford, UK.AbstractOBJECTIVES: Cellular expression of non-classical forms of human leukocyte antigen (HLA)-B27 (NC-B27) may be involved in spondyloarthritis (SpA) pathogenesis. We used a novel B27-specific monoclonal antibody, HD6, to ask if B27 transgenic (TG) rat splenocytes express these NC-B27 molecules. We also investigated whether B27-binding peptides could affect the expression and functional immune recognition of HD6-reactive B27 molecules.
- Annals of the rheumatic diseases.Ann Rheum Dis.2014 Apr 1;73(4):763-70. doi: 10.1136/annrheumdis-2012-203080. Epub 2013 Apr 26.
- OBJECTIVES: Cellular expression of non-classical forms of human leukocyte antigen (HLA)-B27 (NC-B27) may be involved in spondyloarthritis (SpA) pathogenesis. We used a novel B27-specific monoclonal antibody, HD6, to ask if B27 transgenic (TG) rat splenocytes express these NC-B27 molecules. We also i
- PMID 23625978
- Combination of sunitinib with anti-tumor vaccination inhibits T cell priming and requires careful scheduling to achieve productive immunotherapy.
- Jaini R1, Rayman P, Cohen PA, Finke JH, Tuohy VK.Author information 1Department of Immunology, Lerner Research Institute, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH.AbstractSunitinib, a protein tyrosine kinase inhibitor is the frontline therapy for renal and gastrointestinal cancers. We hypothesized that by virtue of its well documented tumor apoptosis and immune adjuvant properties, combination of Sunitinib with anti-tumor immunotherapeutics will provide synergistic inhibition of tumor growth. Our study was designed to evaluate the impact of Sunitinib on immunotherapy mediated anti-tumor immune responses and evaluate its efficacy as a combinatorial therapy with tumor targeted immunotherapeutic vaccination. Mice immunized with recombinant α-lactalbumin, a lactation protein expressed on majority of breast tumors were treated with 1 mg of Sunitinib for seven consecutive days beginning (1) concurrently, on the day of α-lactalbumin immunization or (2) sequentially, on day 9 after immunization. Ten-day lymph nodes or 21 day spleens were tested by ELISPOT assays and flow cytometry to evaluate responsiveness to α-lactalbumin immunization in presence of Sunitinib and distribution of cells involved in T cell antigen priming and proliferation in different lymphoid compartments. In addition, therapeutic efficacy of the α-lactalbumin/ Sunitinib combination was evaluated by monitoring tumor growth in the 4T1 transplanted tumor model. Our studies reveal that concurrent administration of Sunitinib with active vaccination against a targeted tumor antigen inhibits priming to the immunogen due to a drastic decrease in CD11b+CD11c+ antigen presenting cells, leading to failure of vaccination. However, sequential delivery of Sunitinib timed to avoid the priming phase of vaccination results in the desired vaccination mediated boost in immune responses.
- International journal of cancer. Journal international du cancer.Int J Cancer.2014 Apr 1;134(7):1695-705. doi: 10.1002/ijc.28488. Epub 2013 Oct 8.
- Sunitinib, a protein tyrosine kinase inhibitor is the frontline therapy for renal and gastrointestinal cancers. We hypothesized that by virtue of its well documented tumor apoptosis and immune adjuvant properties, combination of Sunitinib with anti-tumor immunotherapeutics will provide synergistic i
- PMID 24105638
- Comparing spatial expression dynamics of bovine blastocyst under three different procedures : in-vivo, in-vitro derived, and somatic cell nuclear transfer embryos
- Japanese Journal of Veterinary Research 63(4), 159-171, 2015-11
- NAID 120005676285
- Anti-TIM-3 Antibody Prevents Lymphocyte Apoptosis and Enhances Dendritic Cell Cancer Therapy
- Showa Univ J Med Sci 27(1), 1-9, 2015-03
- NAID 120005673812
- A KALA-modified lipid nanoparticle containing CpG-free plasmid DNA as a potential DNA vaccine carrier for antigen presentation and as an immune-stimulative adjuvant
- Nucleic acids research 43(3), 1317-1331, 2015-02-19
- NAID 120005613568
- An antigen-presenting cell (APC) or accessory cell is a cell that displays foreign antigen complexes with major histocompatibility complex (MHC) on their surfaces . T-cells may recognize these complexes using their T-cell receptors (TCRs).
- electric cell
- jail cell, prison cell