- Enzyme replacement therapy in two Japanese siblings with Fabry disease, and its effectiveness on angiokeratoma and neuropathic pain.
- Furujo M, Kubo T, Kobayashi M, Ohashi T.SourceDepartment of Pediatrics, Okayama Medical Center, Okayama, Japan. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Molecular genetics and metabolism.Mol Genet Metab.2013 Nov;110(3):405-10. doi: 10.1016/j.ymgme.2013.07.005. Epub 2013 Jul 14.
- Enzyme replacement therapy (ERT) for Fabry disease does not show a clear benefit in angiokeratoma. We describe two Japanese siblings with Fabry disease, who were diagnosed when angiokeratomas were found on the older sibling at the age of 13years. Neither of the boys complained of pain, while both su
- PMID 23906479
- Angiokeratoma - When is a few too many?
- O'Mahony C, Franks A, Llewellyn R.SourceDepartment of Sexual Health & HIV, Countess of Chester Hospital, Chester, UK.
- International journal of STD & AIDS.Int J STD AIDS.2013 Oct 8. [Epub ahead of print]
- Many patients have few scattered angiokeratoma and we reassure them that this it is normal; however, if they are numerous, Fabry disease should be considered and check family history.
- PMID 24104692
- A giant angiokeratoma of Fordyce: an uncommon cause of acute scrotum.
- Ribeiro S, Ferreira S, de Oliveira MC.SourceDepartment of Medicine, CHP, Porto, Portugal.
- BMJ case reports.BMJ Case Rep.2013 Sep 19;2013. pii: bcr2013201323. doi: 10.1136/bcr-2013-201323.
- PMID 24051154
- 症例 仙骨部に生じた単発性被角血管腫の1例
- 紺野 隆之,鈴木 民夫
- 皮膚科の臨床 53(7), 1055-1057, 2011-07
- NAID 40018909243
- Acral pseudolymphomatous angiokeratoma of children (APACHE) の1例
- 樽谷 勝仁,伊藤 孝一,長澤 智彦,佐野 栄紀
- 日本小児皮膚科学会雑誌 = Journal of pediatric dermatology 29(1), 55-58, 2010-05-31
- NAID 10026418530
- Angiokeratoma a is benign cutaneous lesion of capillaries, resulting in small marks of red to blue color and characterized by hyperkeratosis. "Angiokeratoma corporis diffusum" refers to Fabry's disease, but this is usually considered a distinct ...
- 16 Aug 2011 ... In 1896, John Addison Fordyce first described angiokeratomas of Fordyce on the scrotum of a 60-year-old man.
|拡張検索||「angiokeratoma corporis circumscriptum naeviforme」「angiokeratoma corporis diffusum」|
- 角化血管腫 keratoangioma keratotic angioma、毛細血管拡張性疣贅 telangiectatic wart、血管角化腫