出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/03/14 16:41:03」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
- Predictors of posttraumatic stress and quality of life in family members of chronically critically ill patients after intensive care.
- Wintermann GB1,2,3, Weidner K1, Strauß B3, Rosendahl J4, Petrowski K5.
- Annals of intensive care.Ann Intensive Care.2016 Dec;6(1):69. doi: 10.1186/s13613-016-0174-0. Epub 2016 Jul 20.
- BACKGROUND: Prolonged mechanical ventilation for acute medical conditions increases the risk of chronic critical illness (CCI). Close family members are confronted with the life-threatening condition of the CCI patients and are prone to develop posttraumatic stress disorder affecting their health-re
- PMID 27439709
- Neuromuscular electrical stimulation acutely mobilizes endothelial progenitor cells in critically ill patients with sepsis.
- Stefanou C1, Karatzanos E1, Mitsiou G1, Psarra K2, Angelopoulos E1, Dimopoulos S1,3, Gerovasili V1, Boviatsis E4, Routsi C1, Nanas S5.
- Annals of intensive care.Ann Intensive Care.2016 Dec;6(1):21. doi: 10.1186/s13613-016-0123-y. Epub 2016 Mar 11.
- BACKGROUND: Endothelial progenitor cells (EPCs) have been suggested to constitute a restoration index of the disturbed endothelium in ICU patients. Neuromuscular electric stimulation (NMES) is increasingly employed in ICU to prevent comorbidities such as ICU-acquired weakness, which is related to en
- PMID 26969168
- Plasma endostatin may improve acute kidney injury risk prediction in critically ill patients.
- Mårtensson J1,2, Jonsson N3, Glassford NJ4, Bell M5, Martling CR6, Bellomo R7,8, Larsson A9.
- Annals of intensive care.Ann Intensive Care.2016 Dec;6(1):6. doi: 10.1186/s13613-016-0108-x. Epub 2016 Jan 13.
- BACKGROUND: Breakdown of renal endothelial, tubular and glomerular matrix collagen plays a major role in acute kidney injury (AKI) development. Such collagen breakdown releases endostatin into the circulation. The aim of this study was to compare the AKI predictive value of plasma endostatin with tw
- PMID 26762504
- 救急医学セミナー 対比でみる熱中症(1)
- 三宅 康史
- 救急医学 = The Japanese journal of acute
- NAID 40020504825
- 中村 陽子
- 福井大学医学部研究雑誌 15(1), 19-37, 2015-01
- … Study objectives: To determine the relationship between consciousness of hospital nurses toward demented elderly patients with critical illness and care toward delirium, and to examine caring for the protecting delirium. … Setting: An acute ward in the geriatrics hospital and acute wards including ICU in the general hospital in A city. … Participants: The study population consisted of 11 nurses working for acute wards in the hospitals. …
- NAID 110009884760
- Relationship between MMP expression and virulence of dengue virus type-2 infected mosquito and mammalian cells
- P Leaungwutiwong,JF Kelley,A Sachair,A Jittmittraphap,N Luplertlop
- Japanese Journal of Infectious Diseases advpub(0), 2015
- … Dengue virus infection is mostly asymptotic or produces a mild self-limiting acute febrile illness, dengue fever, or life threatening severe illness, dengue hemorrhagic fever, which is associated with increased vascular permeability in part as the result of elevated matrix metalloproteinases (MMPs). …
- NAID 130005075487
- An acute illness is one that starts very quickly and only lasts a short time. Not all acute illnesses are serious, but a few can... ... There are some signs that can help people differentiate between an acute illness like a cold that can be ...
- acute illness any illness characterized by signs and symptoms of rapid onset and short duration. It may be severe and impair normal functioning. Acute Illness (1) Any illness that develops quickly, is intense or severe and lasts a ...
- 疾患：本来の生理機能が働きになり、従って生存に不利な状態 (PSY. 9)
- the state of being physically or mentally ill