- focal epilepsy、localization-related epilepsy、partial epilepsy、partial seizure disorder、simple partial seizure、subclinical seizure
出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/05/23 11:05:56」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
- Isolated amygdala enlargement in temporal lobe epilepsy: A systematic review.
- Beh SM1, Cook MJ2, D'Souza WJ3.
- Epilepsy & behavior : E&B.Epilepsy Behav.2016 Jul;60:33-41. doi: 10.1016/j.yebeh.2016.04.015. Epub 2016 May 10.
- OBJECTIVE: The objective of this study was to compare the seizure characteristics and treatment outcomes in patient groups with temporal lobe epilepsy (TLE) identified with isolated amygdala enlargement (AE) on magnetic resonance imaging studies.METHODS: PubMed, Embase, and the Cochrane Library were
- PMID 27176882
- Safety and efficacy of perampanel in children and adults with various epilepsy syndromes: A single-center postmarketing study.
- Singh K1, Shah YD2, Luciano D2, Friedman D2, Devinsky O2, Kothare SV3.
- Epilepsy & behavior : E&B.Epilepsy Behav.2016 Jun 11;61:41-45. doi: 10.1016/j.yebeh.2016.05.007. [Epub ahead of print]
- INTRODUCTION: Perampanel is an AMPA receptor antagonist recently approved for the treatment of partial and generalized epilepsies with tonic-clonic seizures as an add-on therapy.METHODS: This single-center postmarketing study retrospectively evaluated the efficacy of perampanel in patients with part
- PMID 27300147
- Autonomic function in reflex and non-reflex epilepsy - an exploratory study.
- Meghana A1, Sriranjini SJ2, Sathyaprabha T1, Sanjib S3, Prathyusha V4, Satishchandra P3.
- Acta neurologica Scandinavica.Acta Neurol Scand.2016 Jun;133(6):459-65. doi: 10.1111/ane.12486. Epub 2015 Sep 15.
- PURPOSE: Seizures are known to affect diverse areas of the Central Autonomic Network (CAN) resulting in varied autonomic symptoms. The objectives of the study were to characterize neuro-cardiac autonomic regulation in hot water epilepsy (HWE) with or without spontaneous seizure, and to analyze the e
- PMID 26369268
- Takayasu Arteritis with Intracranial Involvement Mimicking Epilepsy: Case Report and Review of the Literature
- Bolaman Zahit,Yavasoglu Irfan,Kadikoylu Gurhan,Unubol Mustafa,Koseoglu Kutsi,Akyol Ali
- Internal Medicine 50(12), 1345-1348, 2011
- … An arcus aorto-abdominal aortography, performed for TA prediagnosis, revealed that the subclavian artery ended as a stump at its origin on the right and was occluded by tapering on the left. …
- NAID 130000770504
- 吉次 通泰
- インド哲学仏教学研究 (15), 57-70, 2008-03
- … Incurable diseases were vātavyādhi, epilepsy, leprosy, edema, abdominal diseases, gulma, diabetes, phthisis etc. …
- NAID 120000867418
- WebMD explains what abdominal epilepsy is and how it affects children and adults. Learn more about the symptoms, causes, and treatments. ... Abdominal epilepsy is an exceptionally rare syndrome of epilepsy that's more likely to ...
- ABDOMINAL EPILEPSY The association of abdominal symptoms with epilepsy has been recognized for many years. For example, "gastric and intestinal disturbances" were viewed as primary etiological factors by medical doctors ...
|先読み||「simple partial seizure」|
|リンク元||「subclinical seizure」「focal epilepsy」「localization-related epilepsy」「partial epilepsy」「partial seizure disorder」|
- abdominal epilepsy、focal epilepsy、localization-related epilepsy、partial epilepsy、partial seizure disorder、simple partial seizure
- abdominal epilepsy、localization-related epilepsy、partial epilepsy、partial seizure disorder、simple partial seizure、subclinical seizure
- abdominal epilepsy、focal epilepsy、partial epilepsy、partial seizure disorder、simple partial seizure、subclinical seizure
- abdominal epilepsy、focal epilepsy、localization-related epilepsy、partial seizure disorder、simple partial seizure、subclinical seizure
- abdominal epilepsy、focal epilepsy、localization-related epilepsy、partial epilepsy、simple partial seizure、subclinical seizure