- Streptomyces griseus
出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2016/07/15 15:39:42」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
- Stable expression plasmids for Streptomyces based on a toxin-antitoxin system.
- Sevillano L, Díaz M, Santamaría RI.AbstractBACKGROUND: Bacteria included in the genus Streptomyces exhibit several attractive characteristics that make them adequate hosts for the heterologous expression of proteins. One of them is that some of its species have a high secretion capacity and hence the protein of interest could be released to the culture supernatant, facilitating downstream processing. To date, all the expression vectors described for these bacteria contain antibiotic resistance genes as selection markers. However, the use of antibiotics to produce proteins at industrial level is currently becoming more restricted owing to the possibility of contamination of the final product. In this report, we describe the use of the S. lividans yefM/yoeBsl toxin-antitoxin system to develop a stable plasmid expression system.
- Microbial cell factories.Microb Cell Fact.2013 Apr 25;12(1):39. [Epub ahead of print]
- BACKGROUND: Bacteria included in the genus Streptomyces exhibit several attractive characteristics that make them adequate hosts for the heterologous expression of proteins. One of them is that some of its species have a high secretion capacity and hence the protein of interest could be released to
- PMID 23617558
- Rational design of a novel propeptide for improving active production of Streptomyces griseus trypsin in Pichia pastoris.
- Ling Z, Liu Y, Teng S, Kang Z, Zhang J, Chen J, Du G.SourceThe Key Laboratory of Industrial Biotechnology, Ministry of Education, Jiangnan University, Wuxi 214122, China.
- Applied and environmental microbiology.Appl Environ Microbiol.2013 Apr 5. [Epub ahead of print]
- Applying in silico simulations and in vitro experiments, the amino acid proline was proved to have a profound influence on Streptomyces griseus trypsinogen, and the hydrogen bond between H57 and D102 was crucial for trypsin activity. By introducing an artificial propeptide IVEF, the titer of trypsin
- PMID 23563937
- Divergent effects of desferrioxamine on bacterial growth and characteristics.
- Eto D, Watanabe K, Saeki H, Oinuma K, Otani K, Nobukuni M, Shiratori-Takano H, Takano H, Beppu T, Ueda K.SourceLife Science Research Center, College of Bioresource Sciences, Nihon University, Kanagawa, Japan.
- The Journal of antibiotics.J Antibiot (Tokyo).2013 Apr;66(4):199-203. doi: 10.1038/ja.2012.111. Epub 2012 Dec 12.
- Desferrioxamines (DF's) are siderophores produced by some groups of bacteria. Previously, we discovered that DFE, produced by Streptomyces griseus, induced divergent developmental phenotypes in various Streptomyces isolates. In this study, we isolated bacteria whose phenotype was affected by the pre
- PMID 23232933
- Effect of Pamamycin-607 on Secondary Metabolite Production by Streptomyces spp.
- HASHIMOTO Makoto,KATSURA Hirotaka,KATO Risako,KAWAIDE Hiroshi,NATSUME Masahiro
- Bioscience, biotechnology, and biochemistry 75(9), 1722-1726, 2011-09-23
- … The effect of the aerial mycelium-inducing compound, pamamycin-607, on antibiotic production by several Streptomyces spp. … Exposure to 6.6 μM pamamycin-607 stimulated by 2.7 fold the puromycin production by Streptomyces alboniger NBRC 12738, in which pamamycin-607 had first been isolated, and restored aerial mycelium formation. … griseus NBRC 12875 and that of cinerubins A and B by S. … The antibiotic produced by Streptomyces sp. …
- NAID 10029757098
- Conditional Effect of the Deletion of eshA on Streptomycin Production in Streptomyces griseus IFO13350
- TEZUKA Takeaki,OHNISHI Yasuo,HORINOUCHI Sueharu
- 日本放線菌学会誌 24(2), 45-50, 2010-12-25
- NAID 10027123034
- Streptomyces griseus IFO 13350 Genome Streptomyces griseus IFO 13350 is a soil bacterium producing an antituberculosis agent, streptomycin, which is the first aminoglycoside antibiotic discovered more than 60 years ago ...
- What's S. griseus. S. griseus is a streptomycin producer. How determined. We constructed small- (2 kb) and large-insert (10 kb) genomic libraries, and generated about 110,000 sequences (giving 9.5-fold coverage) from both ends of ...
- Streptomyces griseus. 14 likes · 1 talking about this. ... Want to like this page? Sign up for Facebook to get started. Sign Up It's free and anyone can join. Already a member? Log in. This Page is automatically generated based on ...
- Streptomyces griseus