全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 止血の概要 overview of hemostasis
- 2. 血小板生物学 platelet biology
- 3. 心不全に対して効果が実証されていない治療 unproven therapies for heart failure
- 4. 全身性硬化症（強皮症）における肺血管疾患：治療 pulmonary vascular disease in systemic sclerosis scleroderma treatment
- 5. 成人における肺高血圧症の治療 treatment of pulmonary hypertension in adults
- Prostaglandin I2 Analogs Suppress Tumor Necrosis Factor α Production and the Maturation of Human Monocyte-Derived Dendritic Cells.
- Yeh CH, Kuo CH, Yang SN, Huang MY, Wu HC, Wang HP, Kuo TH, Hung CH.SourceFrom the *Department of Family Medicine, Zuoying Armed Force General Hospital; †Department of Pediatrics, Kaohsiung Municipal Ta-Tung Hospital; ‡Department of Pediatrics, Kaohsiung Medical University Hospital; §Graduate Institute of Medicine and ∥Department of Pediatrics, Faculty of Medicine, College of Medicine, Kaohsiung Medical University; ¶Department of Radiation Oncology, Kaohsiung Medical University Hospital; and #Department of Radiation Oncology, Faculty of Medicine, College of Medicine, Kaohsiung Medical University, Kaohsiung, Taiwan.
- Journal of investigative medicine : the official publication of the American Federation for Clinical Research.J Investig Med.2011 Jun 28. [Epub ahead of print]
- BACKGROUND: Dendritic cells (DCs) are professional antigen-presenting cells and have critical roles in regulating immune responses. Prostaglandin I2 (PGI2) analogs are considered to be potential treatments for asthma. However, the effect of PGI2 analogs on human monocyte-derived DCs (MDDCs) is still
- PMID 21716128
- Epoprostenol inhibits human platelet-leukocyte mixed conjugate and platelet microparticle formation in whole blood.
- Tamburrelli C, Crescente M, Izzi B, Barisciano M, Donati MB, de Gaetano G, Cerletti C.AbstractCirculating platelet-leukocyte mixed conjugates and platelet microparticles are potential markers of inflammation in the atherothrombotic disease. Epoprostenol is a synthetic salt of PGI2 (prostacyclin) clinically used in pulmonary hypertension and transplantation as a potent inhibitor of platelet aggregation. In this study the in vitro effect of this drug was investigated on the interaction of platelets with leukocytes and on markers of leukocyte and platelet activation, including platelet microparticle formation. The analyses were performed by flow cytometry on citrated whole blood collected from healthy subjects and challenged by a mixture of collagen-ADP. Preliminarily, the epoprostenol antiplatelet effect was confirmed by both aggregometry and PFA-100 and by evaluation of intraplatelet VASP phosphorylation. Epoprostenol, at nanomolar concentrations, prevented the formation of platelet mixed conjugates with PMN or monocytes, platelet PAC-1 and P-selectin expression and platelet microparticle generation. The reference drugs PGE1, aspirin and the novel ADP-receptor antagonist, cangrelor, were only effective at micromolar concentrations. No effect of epoprostenol was detected on leukocyte activation markers. Our data suggest a possible additional mechanism of action of epoprostenol in reducing the inflammatory cell contribution to pulmonary hypertension and thrombosis.
- Thrombosis research.Thromb Res.2011 May 28. [Epub ahead of print]
- Circulating platelet-leukocyte mixed conjugates and platelet microparticles are potential markers of inflammation in the atherothrombotic disease. Epoprostenol is a synthetic salt of PGI2 (prostacyclin) clinically used in pulmonary hypertension and transplantation as a potent inhibitor of platelet a
- PMID 21624644
- Autoimmune Thyroid Disease in Children and Adolescents With Idiopathic Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- SATOH Mari,ASO Keiko,NAKAYAMA Tomotaka,NAOI Kazuyuki,IKEHARA Satoshi,UCHINO Yumiko,SHIMADA Hiromitsu,TAKATSUKI Shinichi,MATSUURA Hiroyuki,SAJI Tsutomu
- Circulation journal : official journal of the Japanese Circulation Society 74(2), 371-374, 2010-01-25
- … The duration after PAH onset and the prostacyclin (PGI2) treatment period were significantly longer in patients with AITD (7.6±2.1 and 7.4±2.3 years, respectively) than in patients without AITD (5.0±1.1 and 4.8±1.2 years, respectively; …
- NAID 10025942805
- IP Receptor Agonist-Induced DNA Synthesis and Proliferation in Primary Cultures of Adult Rat Hepatocytes : the Involvement of Endogenous Transforming Growth Factor-α
- KIMURA Mitsutoshi,OKAMOTO Hiroshi,NATSUME Hideshi,OGIHARA Masahiko
- Journal of pharmacological sciences 109(4), 618-629, 2009-04-20
- … To elucidate the mechanism of action of prostaglandin I2 (PGI2) and carbaprostacyclin, we studied their effect on DNA synthesis and proliferation in primary cultures of adult rat hepatocytes. … Hepatocyte parenchymal cells, maintained in a serum-free, defined medium, synthesized DNA and proliferated in the presence of PGI2 or carbaprostacyclin in a time- and dose-dependent manner. … PGI2 was less potent than carbaprostacyclin in stimulating hepatocyte mitogenesis. …
- NAID 10025736150
- Prostacyclin (PGI2) receptors were studied in platelet membrane preparations from women with normal pregnancy, pregnancy-induced hypertension (PIH) or pre- eclampsia. Patient groups showed no differences in gestational week at delivery. ...
|リンク元||「プロスタグランジンI2受容体」「prostaglandin I2 receptor」「prostacyclin receptor」「PGI2受容体」「プロスタグランジンI2レセプター」|
- prostaglandin I2 receptor、PGI2 receptor