全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 腎移植におけるHLAマッチングと移植片生着率 hla matching and graft survival in kidney transplantation
- 2. ヒト白血球抗原（HLA）：ロードマップ human leukocyte antigens hla a roadmap
- 3. 腎移植におけるHLAとABOの感作および脱感作 hla and abo sensitization and desensitization in renal transplantation
- 4. 造血細胞移植のためのドナー選定 donor selection for hematopoietic cell transplantation
- 5. 母体 - 胎児接点の免疫 immunology of the maternal fetal interface
- Characterization of cooperative bicarbonate uptake into chloroplast stroma in the green alga Chlamydomonas reinhardtii.
- Yamano Takashi,Sato Emi,Iguchi Hiro,Fukuda Yuri,Fukuzawa Hideya
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, 2015-05-26
- … To overcome the difficulty in acquiring Ci in limiting-CO2 conditions, an active Ci uptake system called the CO2-concentrating mechanism (CCM) is induced to increase CO2 concentrations in the chloroplast stroma. … An ATP-binding cassette transporter, HLA3, and a formate/nitrite transporter homolog, LCIA, are reported to be associated with HCO3 (-) uptake [Wang and Spalding (2014) Plant Physiol 166(4):2040-2050]. …
- NAID 120005611393
- The effect of repetitive mild hyperthermia on body temperature, the autonomic nervous system, and innate and adaptive immunity
- , , , , , ,
- Biomedical Research 36(2), 135-142, 2015
- … The effect of repetitive mild hyperthermia on body temperature, the autonomic nervous system, and innate and adaptive immunity was investigated using a new hyperthermia treatment system, nanomist sauna (NMS). … After treatment, the blood level of adrenaline and cortisol on the 7th day was decreased compared with the 1st day, indicating the suppression of the sympathetic nervous system activity. …
- NAID 130005065276
- The human leukocyte antigen (HLA) system, the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in humans, is controlled by genes located on chromosome 6. It encodes cell surface molecules specialized to present antigenic peptides to ...
- The HLA gene family provides instructions for making a group of related proteins known as the human leukocyte antigen (HLA) complex. The HLA complex helps the immune system distinguish the body's own proteins from proteins ...
- system of rules