出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2012/12/25 20:53:17」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
- Examining changes in certification/licensure requirements and the international medical graduate examinee pool.
- McKinley DW, Hess BJ, Boulet JR, Lipner RS.SourceFoundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER®), 3624 Market Street, 4th Floor, Philadelphia, PA, 19104, USA, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Advances in health sciences education : theory and practice.Adv Health Sci Educ Theory Pract.2013 Apr 20. [Epub ahead of print]
- Changes in certification requirements and examinee characteristics are likely to influence the validity of the evidence associated with interpretations made based on test data. We examined whether changes in Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) certification requirements over
- PMID 23605098
- The role of international medical graduate psychiatrists in the United States healthcare system.
- Boulet JR, Cassimatis EG, Opalek A.SourceEducational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG), Research and Evaluation, Philadelphia, PA, USA. email@example.com
- Academic psychiatry : the journal of the American Association of Directors of Psychiatric Residency Training and the Association for Academic Psychiatry.Acad Psychiatry.2012 Jul 1;36(4):293-9. doi: 10.1176/appi.ap.11040060.
- OBJECTIVE: International medical graduates (IMGs) make up a substantial proportion of the United States physician workforce, including psychiatrists in practice. The purpose of this study was to describe, based on current data, the characteristics and qualities of IMG psychiatrists who provide patie
- PMID 22851027
- Medical education accreditation in Mexico and the Philippines: impact on student outcomes.
- van Zanten M, McKinley D, Durante Montiel I, Pijano CV.SourceResearch and Data Resources, Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER), Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Medical education.Med Educ.2012 Jun;46(6):586-92. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2923.2011.04212.x.
- CONTEXT: Accreditation of medical education programmes is becoming increasingly prevalent worldwide, but beyond the face validity of these quality assurance methods, data linking accreditation to improved student outcomes are limited. Mexico and the Philippines both have voluntary systems of medical
- PMID 22626050
- 鈴木 利哉,奈良 信雄
- 医学教育 = Medical education 43(1), 21-26, 2012-02-25
- NAID 10030542390
- Talks 原因不明の川崎病患者を救う、小児バイパス手術を確立
- 北村 惣一郎
- Medical torch 5(2), 2-7, 2009-00-00
- NAID 40016939969
- 特別企画座談会 海外留学を経験した外科医たち--なぜ留学したか? 何を学べたか? 何が変わったか?
- 飯島 明,上野 豪久,坂口 太一 [他]
- Medical torch 4(2), 38-47, 2008-00-00
- NAID 40016397185
- ECFMG Certification Assessing whether IMGs are ready to enter U.S. graduate medical education programs that are accredited by ACGME Certification Verification Service Providing primary-source confirmation of an IMG’s ECFMG ...
- ECFMG is a world leader in promoting quality health care—serving physicians, members of the medical education and regulatory communities, health care consumers, and those researching issues in medical education and health ...