- genus Arabidopsis
- Detoxification of mycotoxin patulin by the yeast Rhodosporidium paludigenum.
- Zhu R1, Feussner K2, Wu T3, Yan F3, Karlovsky P4, Zheng X5.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2015 Jul 15;179:1-5. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.01.066. Epub 2015 Jan 19.
- Patulin is a mycotoxin produced by Penicillium species which often contaminates fruit and fruit-derived products. In this work the degradation of patulin by the yeast Rhodosporidium paludigenum was studied and the toxicity of the degradation product was determined. Patulin-degrading activity of R. p
- PMID 25722132
- Investigation of the effect of phosphogypsum amendment on two Arabidopsis thaliana ecotype growth and development.
- Ayadi A1, Chorriba A, Fourati A, Gargouri-Bouzid R.
- Environmental technology.Environ Technol.2015 Jun;36(12):1547-55. doi: 10.1080/09593330.2014.997296. Epub 2015 Jan 26.
- The production of phosphoric acid from natural phosphate rock leads to an industrial waste called phosphogypsum (PG). About 5 tons of PG are generated per ton of phosphoric acid produced. This acidic waste (pH 2.2) is mostly disposed of by dumping into large stockpiles close to fertilizer production
- PMID 25495660
- Identification of a CONSTANS homologous gene with distinct diurnal expression patterns in varied photoperiods in ramie (Boehmeria nivea L. Gaud).
- Liu T1, Zhu S2, Tang Q2, Tang S3.
- Gene.Gene.2015 Apr 10;560(1):63-70. doi: 10.1016/j.gene.2015.01.045. Epub 2015 Jan 24.
- Ramie is an important natural fiber and forage crop in China. Breeding of late- or non-flowering varieties, with higher vegetative yields, is an important goal in ramie improvement. However, the ramie genes involved in flowering regulation have not previously been identified. In model plants, such a
- PMID 25623329
- Decreasing Global Transcript Levels over Time Suggest that Phytoplasma Cells Enter Stationary Phase during Plant and Insect Colonization.
- Pacifico D1, Galetto L1, Rashidi M1, Abbà S1, Palmano S1, Firrao G2, Bosco D3, Marzachì C4.
- Applied and environmental microbiology.Appl Environ Microbiol.2015 Apr 1;81(7):2591-602. doi: 10.1128/AEM.03096-14. Epub 2015 Jan 30.
- To highlight different transcriptional behaviors of the phytoplasma in the plant and animal host, expression of 14 genes of "Candidatus Phytoplasma asteris," chrysanthemum yellows strain, was investigated at different times following the infection of a plant host (Arabidopsis thaliana) and two insec
- PMID 25636844
|リンク元||「シロイヌナズナ」「アラビドプシス」「アラビドプシス属」「A. thaliana」「thale cress」|
|拡張検索||「Arabidopsis lyrata」「Arabidopsis属」「Arabidopsis thaliana」「Arabidopsis AGAMOUS protein」「Arabidopsis protein」|