- Acquired resistance to epidermal growth factor receptor tyrosine kinase inhibitors in EGFR-mutant non-small cell lung cancer: A new era begins.
- Remon J, Morán T, Majem M, Reguart N, Dalmau E, Márquez-Medina D, Lianes P.SourceMedical Oncology Department, Hospital de Mataró, Carretera de la Cirera, s/n, 08304 Mataró, Barcelona, Spain. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancer treatment reviews.Cancer Treat Rev.2014 Feb;40(1):93-101. doi: 10.1016/j.ctrv.2013.06.002. Epub 2013 Jul 3.
- The discovery of mutated oncogenes has opened up a new era for the development of more effective treatments for non-small cell lung cancer patients (NSCLC) harbouring EGFR mutations. However, patients with EGFR-activating mutation ultimately develop acquired resistance (AR). Several studies have ide
- PMID 23829935
- Radiofrequency ablation suppresses distant tumour growth in a novel rat model of multifocal hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Erös de Bethlenfalva-Hora C, Mertens JC, Piguet AC, Kettenbach J, Schmitt J, Terracciano L, Weimann R, Dufour JF, Geier A.Source*Hepatology, Department of Clinical Research, University of Bern, Bern, Switzerland.
- Clinical science (London, England : 1979).Clin Sci (Lond).2014 Feb;126(3):243-52. doi: 10.1042/CS20130089.
- RFA (radiofrequency ablation) is an established therapy for HCC (hepatocellular carcinoma). The multikinase inhibitor sorafenib prolongs survival in advanced HCC. We examined the effects of RFA alone and in combination with sorafenib on a bystanding tumour in a two-tumour rat model of HCC. A total o
- PMID 23822114
- Parallel contractile signal transduction pathways activated by receptors for thrombin and epidermal growth factor-urogastrone in guinea pig gastric smooth muscle: blockade by inhibitors of mitogen-activated protein kinase-kinase and phosphatidyl inositol 3'-kinase
- Regulation of Epidermal Growth Factor Receptors in Rat Gastric Mucosa : Effect of Gastric Ulceration
- Regulation of Epidermal Growth Factor Receptors in Rat Gastric Mucosa : Effect of Fasting and Sialoadenectomy
- Medical Dictionary urogastrone u·ro·gas·trone (y&oobreve;r'ə-gās'trōn') n. A fluorescent pigment extracted from urine that inhibits gastric secretion and motility. The American Heritage® Stedman's Medical Dictionary Copyright © 2002 ...
- urogastrone /uro·gas·trone/ (-gas´trōn) a urinary peptide derived from epidermal growth factor, with which it shares substantial homology and similar effects on the stomach. u·ro·gas·trone (y r-g s tr n) n. A fluorescent pigment extracted ...