全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Influences of XDH genotype by gene-gene interactions with SUCLA2 for thiopurine-induced leukopenia in Korean patients with Crohn's disease.
- Park SK1, Hong M2, Ye BD3, Kim KJ3, Park SH3, Yang DH3, Hwang SW3, Kwak MS3, Lee HS4, Song K2, Yang SK3.
- Scandinavian journal of gastroenterology.Scand J Gastroenterol.2016 Jun;51(6):684-91. doi: 10.3109/00365521.2015.1133698. Epub 2016 Jan 14.
- Background The impact of genetic variation in the thiopurine S-methyltransferase (TPMT) gene on thiopurine-induced leukopenia has been well demonstrated. Although xanthine dehydrogenase (XDH) is the second major contributor to azathioprine breakdown, polymorphisms in XDH have rarely been studied in
- PMID 26863601
- Pharmacology and Optimization of Thiopurines and Methotrexate in Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
- Coskun M1,2, Steenholdt C3, de Boer NK4, Nielsen OH3.
- Clinical pharmacokinetics.Clin Pharmacokinet.2016 Mar;55(3):257-74. doi: 10.1007/s40262-015-0316-9.
- Improving the efficacy and reducing the toxicity of thiopurines and methotrexate (MTX) have been areas of intense basic and clinical research. An increased knowledge on pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics of these immunomodulators has optimized treatment strategies in inflammatory bowel disease (I
- PMID 26255287
- The Toronto Consensus Statements for the Management of Inflammatory Bowel Disease in Pregnancy.
- Nguyen GC1, Seow CH2, Maxwell C3, Huang V4, Leung Y5, Jones J6, Leontiadis GI7, Tse F7, Mahadevan U8, van der Woude CJ9; IBD in Pregnancy Consensus Group.
- Gastroenterology.Gastroenterology.2016 Mar;150(3):734-757.e1. doi: 10.1053/j.gastro.2015.12.003. Epub 2015 Dec 11.
- BACKGROUND & AIMS: The management of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) poses a particular challenge during pregnancy because the health of both the mother and the fetus must be considered.METHODS: A systematic literature search identified studies on the management of IBD during pregnancy. The qua
- PMID 26688268
- The multidrug-resistance protein 4 polymorphism is a new factor accounting for thiopurine sensitivity in Japanese patients with inflammatory bowel disease
- BAN Hiromistu,ANDOH Akira,IMAEDA Hirotsugu,KOBORI Ayako,BAMBA Shigeki,TSUJIKAWA Tomoyuki,SASAKI Masaya,SAITO Yasuharu,FUJIYAMA Yoshihide
- Journal of gastroenterology 45(10), 1014-1021, 2010-10-01
- NAID 10027699258
- Limited stability of thiopurine metabolites in blood samples : Relevant in research and clinical practise
- DE GRAAF P.,VOS R. M.,DE BOER N. H. K.,SINJEWEL A.,JHARAP B.,MULDER C. J. J.,VAN BODEGRAVEN A. A.,VELDKAMP A. I.
- Journal of chromatography. B, Analytical technologies in the biomedical and life sciences 878(19), 1437-1442, 2010-06-01
- NAID 10028036759
- The thiopurine drugs are purine antimetabolites widely used in the treatment of acute lymphoblastic leukemia, autoimmune disorders (e.g., Crohn's disease, rheumatoid arthritis), and organ transplant recipients. Metabolism is catalyzed by ...