- want to have; "Id like a beer now!"
- a kind of person; "Well not see his like again"; "I cant tolerate people of his ilk" (同)ilk
- a similar kind; "dogs, foxes, and the like", "we dont want the likes of you around here" (同)the like, the likes of
- equal in amount or value; "like amounts"; "equivalent amounts"; "the same amount"; "gave one six blows and the other a like number"; "the same number" (同)same
- resembling or similar; having the same or some of the same characteristics; often used in combination; "suits of like design"; "a limited circle of like minds"; "members of the cat family have like dispositions"; "as like as two peas in a pod"; "doglike devotion"; "a dreamlike quality" (同)similar
- be fond of; "I like my nephews"
- feel about or towards; consider, evaluate, or regard; "How did you like the Presidents speech last night?"
- find enjoyable or agreeable; "I like jogging"; "She likes to read Russian novels"
- a pattern of symptoms indicative of some disease
- a complex of concurrent things; "every word has a syndrome of meanings"
- a feeling of pleasure and enjoyment; "Ive always had a liking for reading"; "she developed a liking for gin"
- an inherited form of anemia caused by faulty synthesis of hemoglobin (同)thalassaemia, Mediterranean_anemia, Mediterranean anaemia
- found pleasant or attractive; often used as a combining form; "a well-liked teacher"
- …‘を'『好む』,‘が'好きである / 《しばしば否定文で,またwould,《英》shouldと共に用いて》…‘を'望む,…したい / 『好む』;望む / 《複数形で》好み,好きな事
- (外観・性質などが)…『に似た』,のような / (やり方,程度などが)…『と同じように』 / …『らしい』,にふさわいし / 《おもに話》たとえば…のような / 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》(性質・外観などが)同じの,(数量が)等しい / 《補語にのみ用いて》似ている,そっくりで / たぶん,おそらく(probably) / (…に)似た人(物),(…と)同等の人(物),匹敵する人(物)《+『of』+『名』》 / …のように / あたかも…のように
- (疾患の徴候となる一群の)症徴候,症候群 / (事件・社会的状態などのパターンを示す)徴候形態
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Thalassemia-like phenotype in a novel complex hemoglobinopathy with α, β, δ globin chain abnormalities.
- Sabio H1, Dixon N, Patel N, Obiaga C, Zhuang L, Meiler SE, Kutlar A, Kutlar F.
- Journal of pediatric hematology/oncology.J Pediatr Hematol Oncol.2011 Dec;33(8):589-91. doi: 10.1097/MPH.0b013e318228255c.
- The occurrence of multiple abnormalities of α, β, δ, and γ globin genes may lead to unusual and complex phenotypes when they arise simultaneously in the same individual. Here, we report the findings of an African American boy who coinherited 3 heterozygous globin gene abnormalities: the unstable
- PMID 22042275
- α-Hemoglobin stabilizing protein: a modulating factor in thalassemias?
- Wajcman H1, Vasseur C, Pissard S, Baudin-Creuza V.
- Hemoglobin.Hemoglobin.2011;35(5-6):463-8. doi: 10.3109/03630269.2011.576354. Epub 2011 Sep 27.
- α-Hemoglobin stabilizing protein (AHSP) is a small protein of 102 residues induced by GATA-1, Oct-1- and EKLF. It is synthesized at a high level in the red blood cell precursors and acts as a chaperone protecting the α-hemoglobin (α-Hb) chains against precipitation. α-Hemoglobin stabilizing prot
- PMID 21950764
- Hb Barika [alpha42(C7)Tyr-->His (alpha2)] leads to an alpha+ -Thalassemia-like syndrome.
- Préhu C1, Riou J, Wajcman H.
- In human deoxyhemoglobin (deoxyHb), the hydrogen bond between Aspbeta99(G1) and Tyralpha42(C7), located in the alpha1beta2 interface, is crucial for the stability of the T structure. All the variants that could arise from a single point mutation affecting codon beta99 have already been observed, lea
- PMID 17365001
- thalassemia-like syndrome
- alike、as well as、care for、correspond、correspondingly、equally、favor、identically、likewise、prefer、resemble、same、similar、similarly、such