全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Role of Class 1 Serine Protease Autotransporter in the Pathogenesis of Citrobacter rodentium Colitis.
- Vijayakumar V1, Santiago A, Smith R, Smith M, Robins-Browne RM, Nataro JP, Ruiz-Perez F.
- Infection and immunity.Infect Immun.2014 Jun;82(6):2626-36. doi: 10.1128/IAI.01518-13. Epub 2014 Apr 7.
- A growing family of virulence factors called serine protease autotransporters of Enterobacteriaceae (SPATEs) are secreted by Shigella, Salmonella, and Escherichia coli pathotypes. SPATEs are subdivided into class 1 and class 2 based on structural features and phylogenetics. Class 1 SPATEs induce cyt
- PMID 24711562
- Alterations of Ca²⁺-responsive proteins within cholinergic neurons in aging and Alzheimer's disease.
- Riascos D1, Nicholas A2, Samaeekia R1, Yukhananov R3, Mesulam MM1, Bigio EH1, Weintraub S1, Guo L1, Geula C4.
- Neurobiology of aging.Neurobiol Aging.2014 Jun;35(6):1325-33. doi: 10.1016/j.neurobiolaging.2013.12.017. Epub 2013 Dec 25.
- The molecular basis of selective neuronal vulnerability in Alzheimer's disease (AD) remains poorly understood. Using basal forebrain cholinergic neurons (BFCNs) as a model and immunohistochemistry, we have demonstrated significant age-related loss of the calcium-binding protein calbindin-D(28K) (CB)
- PMID 24461366
- Biochemical and biological properties of cortexillin III, a component of Dictyostelium DGAP1-cortexillin complexes.
- Liu X1, Shu S, Yu S, Lee DY, Piszczek G, Gucek M, Wang G, Korn ED.
- Molecular biology of the cell.Mol Biol Cell.2014 May 7. [Epub ahead of print]
- Cortexillins I, II and III are members of the α-actinin/spectrin subfamily of Dictyostelium calponin homology proteins. Unlike recombinant cortexillins I and II, which form homodimers as well as heterodimers in vitro, we find that recombinant cortexillin III is an unstable monomer but forms more st
- PMID 24807902
- Mechanical diagnosis of human erythrocytes by ultra-high speed manipulation unraveled critical time window for global cytoskeletal remodeling
- Identification of sheep red blood cell (SRBC) surface immune-responsive peptides detected by antisera from SRBC-immunized rats
- Proteomic profiling of antigens in circulating immune complexes associated with each of seven autoimmune diseases
- テクチンA tectin A