全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Mutations in WDR62, encoding a centrosomal and nuclear protein, in Indian primary microcephaly families with cortical malformations.
- Bhat V, Girimaji SC, Mohan G, Arvinda HR, Singhmar P, Duvvari MR, Kumar A.SourceDepartment of Molecular Reproduction, Development and Genetics, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India Department of Psychiatry Department of Neuroimaging and Interventional Radiology, National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences, Bangalore, India.
- Clinical genetics.Clin Genet.2011 Dec;80(6):532-40. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2011.01686.x. Epub 2011 May 16.
- Bhat V, Girimaji SC, Mohan G, Arvinda HR, Singhmar P, Duvvari MR, Kumar A. Mutations in WDR62, encoding a centrosomal and nuclear protein, in Indian primary microcephaly families with cortical malformations. Primary microcephaly is an autosomal recessive disorder characterized by smaller than normal
- PMID 21496009
- Teaching NeuroImages: Schizencephaly in fetal alcohol syndrome.
- Spalice A, Del Balzo F, Nicita F, Papetti L, Ursitti F, Salvatori G, Mattiucci C, Mancini F, Tarani L.SourceDivision of Child Neurology, Department of Pediatrics, University "La Sapienza," Rome, Viale Regina Elena 324, 00161 Rome, Italy firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Neurology.Neurology.2011 Oct 25;77(17):e96.
- PMID 22025464
- 臨床研究・症例報告 先天性両側性シルビウス裂周囲症候群を呈した裂脳症の2例
- The subclassification of schizencephaly and its clinical characterization
- MAEDA Tomoki,AKAISHI Mutsumi,SHIMIZU Miki,SEKIGUCHI Kazuhito,ANAN Aki,TAKANO Tomoyuki,IMAI Kazuhide,SUENOBU So-ichi,KOREMATSU Seigo,IZUMI Tatsuro
- Brain & development 31(9), 694-701, 2009-10-01
- NAID 10026412800
- Schizencephaly is a rare birth defect that involves slits or clefts in the cerebral hemispheres of the brain. These clefts may appear on either one or both sides of the brain. They may be filled with cerebrospinal fluid.
- Definition/Description Schizencephaly is a developmental birth defect. It is characterized by abnormal slits or clefts in the cerebral hemispheres of the brain. People with clefts in both hemispheres commonly have developmental ...
- Schizencephaly Definition Schizencephaly, or "split brain," is a neurological disease caused by abnormal development of the brain, leading to the characteristic appearance of abnormal clefts in either one or both cerebral ...
- schizencephaly, schizencephalia