- relating to the sciences dealing with matter and energy; especially physics; "physical sciences"; "physical laws"
- according with material things or natural laws (other than those peculiar to living matter); "a reflex response to physical stimuli"
- characterized by energetic bodily activity; "a very physical dance performance"
- concerned with material things; "physical properties"; "the physical characteristics of the earth"; "the physical size of a computer"
- having substance or material existence; perceptible to the senses; "a physical manifestation"; "surrounded by tangible objects"
- involving the body as distinguished from the mind or spirit; "physical exercise"; "physical suffering"; "was sloppy about everything but her physical appearance"
- being essentially equal to something; "it was as good as gold"; "a wish that was equivalent to a command"; "his statement was tantamount to an admission of guilt" (同)tantamount
- the atomic weight of an element that has the same combining capacity as a given weight of another element; the standard is 8 for oxygen (同)equivalent_weight, combining weight, eq
- a person or thing equal to another in value or measure or force or effect or significance etc; "send two dollars or the equivalent in stamps"
- German physicist who discovered x-rays and developed roentgenography (1845-1923) (同)Wilhelm Konrad Roentgen, Rontgen, Wilhelm Konrad Rontgen
- a unit of radiation exposure; the dose of ionizing radiation that will produce 1 electrostatic unit of electricity in 1 cc of dry air (同)R
- 『身体の,肉体の』(bodily) / 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》『物質の』(material);『自然[界]の』 / 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》『物理学の』,物理的な;自然科学の / 身体検査(physical examination)
- 同等の,同量の,同価の / 同等(同価,同量)の物;(文法で)(…の)相当語句《+『for(of)』+『名』》
- 《古》医薬,(特に)下剤 / …‘に'薬を飲ませる
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Effective doses from panoramic radiography and CBCT (cone beam CT) using dose area product (DAP) in dentistry.
- Shin HS1, Nam KC, Park H, Choi HU, Kim HY, Park CS.
- Dento maxillo facial radiology.Dentomaxillofac Radiol.2014;43(5):20130439. doi: 10.1259/dmfr.20130439. Epub 2014 Mar 10.
- PMID 24845340
- Gait affects tibial component fixation.
- Hilding MB1, Ryd L, Toksvig-Larsen S, Mann A, Stenström A.
- The Journal of arthroplasty.J Arthroplasty.1999 Aug;14(5):589-93.
- PMID 10475559
- Bone mass determination from microradiographs by computer-assisted videodensitometry. II. Aluminium as a reference substance.
- Kälebo P1, Strid KG.
- Acta radiologica (Stockholm, Sweden : 1987).Acta Radiol.1988 Sep-Oct;29(5):611-7.
- PMID 3166886
- The Röntgen equivalent physical or rep (symbol rep) is a unit of absorbed dose first introduced by Herbert Parker in 1945 to replace an improper application of the roentgen unit to biological tissue. It is the absorbed energetic dose before the ...
- roentgen /roent·gen/ (rent´gen) the international unit of x- or γ-radiation; it is the quantity of x- or γ-radiation such that the associated corpuscular emission per 0.001293 g of dry air produces in air ions carrying 1 electrostatic unit of electrical ...
- roentgen equivalent physical
- ラド rad
- considerably、correspond、correspondence、corresponding、equal、equivalence、equivalency、equivalent weight、equivalently、identical、identically、management、match、parallel、same、substantial