- reciprocal translocation 相互転座
- of or relating to the multiplicative inverse of a quantity or function; "the reciprocal ratio of a:b is b:a"
- something (a term or expression or concept) that has a reciprocal relation to something else; "risk is the reciprocal of safety"
- concerning each of two or more persons or things; especially given or done in return; "reciprocal aid"; "reciprocal trade"; "mutual respect"; "reciprocal privileges at other clubs" (同)mutual
- not capable of being made consistent or harmonious; "inconsistent accounts"
- displaying a lack of consistency; "inconsistent statements cannot both be true at the same time"; "inconsistent with the roadmap"
- the force by which bodies repel one another (同)repulsive force
- the act of repulsing or repelling an attack; a successful defensive stand (同)standoff
- in a mutual or shared manner; "the agreement was mutually satisfactory"; "the goals of the negotiators were not reciprocally exclusive" (同)reciprocally
- hybridization involving a pair of crosses that reverse the sexes associated with each genotype (同)reciprocal
- a relation of mutual dependence or action or influence (同)reciprocity
- a pronoun or pronominal phrase (as `each other'
- 相互の(mutual) / お返しの,報いの / (文法で)相互の / 逆数,反数
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Interlimb Coordination During Step-to-Step Transition and Gait Performance.
- Sousa AS1, Tavares JM.
- Journal of motor behavior.J Mot Behav.2015 Nov-Dec;47(6):563-74. doi: 10.1080/00222895.2015.1023391. Epub 2015 Apr 20.
- Most energy spent in walking is due to step-to-step transitions. During this phase, the interlimb coordination assumes a crucial role to meet the demands of postural and movement control. The authors review studies that have been carried out regarding the interlimb coordination during gait, as well
- PMID 25893693
- Reciprocal Associations Between Parental Monitoring Knowledge and Impaired Driving in Adolescent Novice Drivers.
- Li K1, Simons-Morton BG, Vaca FE, Hingson R.
- Traffic injury prevention.Traffic Inj Prev.2015 Oct 3;16(7):645-51. doi: 10.1080/15389588.2014.996215.
- OBJECTIVE: Adolescent driving while alcohol/drug impaired (DWI) and parental monitoring knowledge may have notable interplay. However, the magnitude and direction of causality are unclear. This study examined possible reciprocal associations among adolescents between DWI and parental monitoring know
- PMID 25941751
- Predicting Bystander Behavior to Prevent Sexual Assault on College Campuses: The Role of Self-Efficacy and Intent.
- McMahon S1, Peterson NA, Winter SC, Palmer JE, Postmus JL, Koenick RA.
- American journal of community psychology.Am J Community Psychol.2015 Sep;56(1-2):46-56. doi: 10.1007/s10464-015-9740-0.
- Bystander intervention has been increasingly applied to prevent sexual violence on college campuses. Its underlying theory assumes unidirectional relationships between variables, predicting that bystander behaviors (i.e., actions taken to intervene in sexual violence situations) will be influenced b
- PMID 26194588
- Reciprocal relations between workplace bullying, anxiety, and vigor: a two-wave longitudinal study.
- Rodríguez-Muñoz A1, Moreno-Jiménez B, Sanz-Vergel AI.
- Anxiety, stress, and coping.Anxiety Stress Coping.2015 Sep;28(5):514-30. doi: 10.1080/10615806.2015.1016003. Epub 2015 Mar 11.
- BACKGROUND AND OBJECTIVES: Workplace bullying has been classified as an extreme social stressor in work contexts and has been repeatedly linked to several negative consequences. However, little research has examined reversed or reciprocal relations of bullying and outcomes.DESIGN: We conducted a two
- PMID 25665500
- 下田 芳幸,寺坂 明子
- 富山大学人間発達科学部紀要 = Memoirs of the Faculty of Human Development University of Toyama 8(1), 23-34, 2013-10-25
- … on "positivecoping." In junior high schoolboys,prior "destructive expression" predicted later "anger experience" and "hostility." Moreover,"positive coping" simultaneously influenced "destructive expression." In junior high schoolgirls, there was across-lagged negative reciprocal causal relationship between "hostility" and "positive coping" as well as a simultaneous causal relationship from"hostility" to "anger experience." Although these differences based on children'sgender and age level, suggested in this study, need to be further addressed in …
- NAID 120005342975
- Thalamic mediodorsal nucleus and its participation in spatial working memory processes: comparison with the prefrontal cortex
- Funahashi Shintaro
- Frontiers in Systems Neuroscience 7, 2013-07-31
- … These results indicate that long-range neural interactions supported by reciprocal connections between the MD and the PFC could play an important role in the transformation of maintained information in working memory processes. …
- NAID 120005306994
- Microarea Strain Analysis in InGaN/GaN Multiple Quantum Wells on m-Plane Using High-Resolution Microbeam X-ray Diffraction
- Yoshida Shunji,Yokogawa Toshiya,Imai Yasuhiko,Kimura Shigeru
- Jpn J Appl Phys 52(7), 071001-071001-4, 2013-07-25
- … With this strain analysis, the micro-reciprocal space map (micro-RSM) and transmission electron microscopy measurements supported a structure without any dislocations and strain relaxations. …
- NAID 150000107323
- reciprocal 【名】《数学》逆数 【形】 相互関係を表す、お互いの、相互の、相互... - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。
- reciprocalとは。意味や和訳。[形容詞]1 相互の，双方の；互恵的な.⇒MUTUAL【類語】reciprocal arrangements相互協定reciprocal assistance [relationship]相互援助[関係]Economic issues between trading countries are always ...
- reciprocal, if Land be there, Feilds and Inhabitants: Her spots thou seest As Clouds, and Clouds may rain, and Rain produce Fruits in her soft'nd Soile, for some to eate Allotted there; and other Suns perhaps With thir attendant ...
- reciprocal inhibition
- 拮抗的抑制 拮抗抑制 拮抗筋抑制 antagonist inhibition。相反性抑制、相反的抑制
- reciprocal translocation
- A reciprocal translocation between chromosomes 8 and 14, associated with the Epstein-Barr virus = Burkitt lymphoma
- reciprocal excitation