- Incontinentia pigmenti (Bloch-Sulzberger syndrome) in neonates.
- Buinauskiene J1, Buinauskaite E, Valiukeviciene S.
- Medicina (Kaunas, Lithuania).Medicina (Kaunas).2005;41(6):496-9.
- A female newborn presented with emerging skin lesions, systemic eosinophilia, and eosinophilic reaction in the skin, liver, lungs, spleen, lymphatic nodes, porencephalia, convulsions, and disorders of thermoregulation. In addition to that, respiratory and heart failure, as well as brain edema were p
- PMID 15998988
- [Neuropsychological findings in a case of porencephaly].
- Matarín MM1, Arasanz C, Oms B, Olivella J, Junqué C.
- Revista de neurologia.Rev Neurol.1999 Dec 16-31;29(12):1164-9.
- INTRODUCTION: At the present time porencephalia refers to the presence of deep, unilateral or bilateral cavities or excavations, frequently communicating with the subarachnoid space or lateral ventricles, which occur following brain destruction during the end of the foetal or beginning of the new-bo
- PMID 10652741
- Peri/intraventricular haemorrhage: a cranial ultrasound study on 5286 neonates.
- Berger R1, Bender S, Sefkow S, Klingmüller V, Künzel W, Jensen A.
- European journal of obstetrics, gynecology, and reproductive biology.Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol.1997 Dec;75(2):191-203.
- OBJECTIVE: We launched a prospective cranial ultrasound study at the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology of the University of Giessen. In this study we examined the incidence and severity of brain damage in neonates and related them to various obstetrical risk factors.STUDY DESIGN: More than 90
- PMID 9447373
- 平戸 政史,深町 彰,豊田 収,金子 的実,若尾 哲夫,貫井 英明
- Neurologia medico-chirurgica 23(2), 163-166, 1983-02-15
- … CT scan showed a left parietal AVM and right parietal porencephalia communicating with the right lateral ventricle. … Such an association of porencephalia with AVM and an aneurysm has not yet been reported. …
- NAID 110002279986
- Cerebrospinal Fluid Creatine Phosphokinase, Lactic Dehydrogenase and Transaminase Activities in Brain Tumor
- 河村 克彦,上農 哲朗,水野 巧,中村 洋
- 医療 30(1), 13-20, 1976
- … The high activities in CPK and normal activities in the other were found in meningioma, multiple myeloma, porencephalia and astrocytoma grade I. …
- NAID 130004106582
- A case of porencephalia with homolateral hemianopsia and various kinds of epileptic seizures.
- Washizuka S.
- Folia Psychiatrica et Neurologica Japonica 14(3), ????, 1960-10
- NAID 40018690126
- Porencephalia definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now! Thesaurus Translator Reference Word of the Day Blog Slideshows Apps by Dictionary My Account ...
- Home Dictionary Definitions porencephalia Tweet How would you define porencephalia? Add your definition here. comments powered by Disqus Words near porencephalia in the dictionary poreless porelike porella porellaceae
- Definition of porencephalia in the Medical Dictionary. porencephalia explanation. Information about porencephalia in Free online English dictionary. What is porencephalia? Meaning of porencephalia medical term. What does forum ...
- porencephaly, porencephalia