- agent、drug、pharmaceutical、pharmaceutical agent
- use recreational drugs (同)do drugs
- administer a drug to; "They drugged the kidnapped tourist" (同)dose
- a substance that is used as a medicine or narcotic
- a substance that exerts some force or effect
- a businessman who buys or sells for another in exchange for a commission (同)factor, broker
- any agent or representative of a federal agency or bureau (同)federal agent
- a representative who acts on behalf of other persons or organizations
- an active and efficient cause; capable of producing a certain effect; "their research uncovered new disease agents"
- the activity of putting or setting in order in advance of some act or purpose; "preparations for the ceremony had begun" (同)readying
- (music) a note that produces a dissonant chord is first heard in a consonant chord; "the resolution of one dissonance is often the preparation for another dissonance"
- of or relating to drugs used in medical treatment
- drug or medicine that is prepared or dispensed in pharmacies and used in medical treatment (同)pharmaceutic
- of or relating to pharmacy or pharmacists; "the pharmaceutical industry" (同)pharmaceutic
- 『薬』,薬品,薬剤 / 『麻薬』,麻酔剤 / 〈人〉‘に'薬(特に麻酔剤)を与える / 〈飲食物〉‘に'(麻酔薬・毒薬などの)薬を混ぜる
- 『代理人』;周旋人 / 働き(作用)を起こすもの;作用物,薬剤 / (政府機関,特にFBI,CIAなどの)部員,機関員
- 〈U〉《a ~》(…の)『用意』《+『of+名』》 / 〈C〉《複数形で》(…のための)準備《+『for+名』》 / 〈U〉準備されている状態 / 〈U〉《英》宿題;予宿 / 〈C〉(調理した)食品,(調合した)薬剤
- 調剤の,製薬の,薬学の / 調合薬,薬剤(drug)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Properties of bioadhesive ketoprofen liquid suppositories: preparation, determination of gelation temperature, viscosity studies and evaluation of mechanical properties using texture analyzer by 4 × 4 factorial design.
- Ozgüney I, Kardhiqi A.Author information Faculty of Pharmacy, Department of Pharmaceutical Technology, Ege University, Bornova, İzmir , Turkey.AbstractAbstract Context: Development and evaluation of thermosensitive and bioadhesive liquid suppositories containing ketoprofen (KP). Objective: This study was conducted to develope thermosensitive and bioadhesive liquid suppositories containing KP using poloxamer and different bioadhesive polymers and to investigate their gelation temperature, viscosity and mechanical properties. Materials and methods: Bioadhesive liquid suppositories were prepared by the cold method using poloxamer 407 (P 407), Poloxamer 188 (P 188) and various amounts of different bioadhesive polymers. Their gelation temperatures, viscosity values and mechanical properties were determined using texture analyzer by 4 × 4 factorial design. Results: It was seen that in presence of KP, gelation temperature of formulation P 407/P 188 (4/20%) significantly decreased from 64 to 37.1 °C. It is to be noted that addition of increasing concentrations of bioadhesive polymers lowered gelation temperature and its decrease was highest with addition of Carbopol 934 P (C). Results of texture profile analysis (TPA) showed that formulations containing C have significantly higher hardness and adhesiveness values than other bioadhesive formulations. According to TPA, gel structure of liquid suppository formulation F5, containing P 407/P 188/KP/C (4/20/2.5/0.8%), exhibited the greatest hardness, compressibilty, adhesiveness and besides greatest viscosity. Discussion and conclusion: According to mechanical properties and viscosity values, it was concluded that F5 could be a promising formulation.
- Pharmaceutical development and technology.Pharm Dev Technol.2014 Dec;19(8):968-75. doi: 10.3109/10837450.2013.846373. Epub 2013 Oct 24.
- Abstract Context: Development and evaluation of thermosensitive and bioadhesive liquid suppositories containing ketoprofen (KP). Objective: This study was conducted to develope thermosensitive and bioadhesive liquid suppositories containing KP using poloxamer and different bioadhesive polymers and t
- PMID 24156540
- Design and in vitro characterization of small unilamellar niosomes as ophthalmic carrier of dorzolamide hydrochloride.
- Hasan AA.Author information Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, College of Clinical Pharmacy, King Faisal University , Al-Ahsa, Hufof , Saudi Arabia and.AbstractAbstract The objective of this work was to formulate and characterize non-ionic surfactant vesicles (niosomes) as an ocular carrier of dorzolamide hydrochloride (Dorzo); one of the antiglaucoma drugs. Niosomes were prepared of Cholesterol (Chol) with sorbitan monoesters (Span 20, 40, 60) or sorbitan trioleate (Span 85) in a molar ratio of 40:150. Those prepared from Span 40 were selected for further investigation on the effect of addition of dicetylphosphate (DCP) and polyoxyethylene fatty acid esters (either Tween 20, 40 or 80). All The batches were prepared using mechanical shaking technique, followed by sonication and then characterized using Zetasizer, transmission electron microscopy (TEM), calculating percent drug entrapment efficiency and cumulative percent released. Z-average sizes of the niosomes were between 25.9 and 165.5 nm. All niosomal formulations showed negative zeta potential charge. Dorzo was successfully entrapped in all of the formulations with entrapment efficiencies ranging between 34.81% and 97.66%. With reference to release profiles, Dorzo-loaded niosomal formulations showed significant reduction in cumulative percent drug released than Dorzo solution. High entrapment efficiencies, biphasic prolonged release rate and small particles size highlight Dorzo-loaded niosomal preparations as a promising ophthalmic carrier to prolong the drug lowering effect on the intraocular pressure.
- Pharmaceutical development and technology.Pharm Dev Technol.2014 Sep;19(6):748-54. doi: 10.3109/10837450.2013.829095. Epub 2013 Aug 22.
- Abstract The objective of this work was to formulate and characterize non-ionic surfactant vesicles (niosomes) as an ocular carrier of dorzolamide hydrochloride (Dorzo); one of the antiglaucoma drugs. Niosomes were prepared of Cholesterol (Chol) with sorbitan monoesters (Span 20, 40, 60) or sorbitan
- PMID 23964893
- Fast disintegrating tablets of nisoldipine for intra-oral administration.
- El Maghraby GM, Elsergany RN.Author information Department of Pharmaceutical Technology, College of Pharmacy, University of Tanta , Tanta , Egypt.AbstractAbstract Nisoldipine is a calcium channel blocker with low and variable oral bioavailability. This was attributed to slow dissolution and presystemic metabolism. Accordingly, the objective of this work was to enhance the dissolution rate of nisoldipine to formulate fast disintegrating tablets with rapid dissolution. Binary solid dispersions (SD) were prepared for the drug with hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose E5 (HPMC), polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP), Pluronic F68 or polyethylene glycol 6000 (PEG 6000). SD formation increased the dissolution rate compared to pure drug with the corresponding physical mixtures failing to provide the same dissolution enhancement. This indicates that the SD enhanced dissolution is not due to the solubilizing effect of the polymer and can be due to physical change in the drug crystal which was confirmed by thermal analysis. SD with HPMC and PVP were selected for preparation of fast disintegrating tablets as they liberated most of the drug in the first 5 min. HPMC-based tablets disintegrated rapidly and released most of the drug in the first 2 min which correlated with the corresponding SD. In contrast, PVP-based tablets disintegrated slowly with gradual dissolution. This can be attributed to the binding effect of PVP. The study developed fast disintegrating tablet for intra-oral administration.
- Pharmaceutical development and technology.Pharm Dev Technol.2014 Sep;19(6):641-50. doi: 10.3109/10837450.2013.813543. Epub 2013 Jul 10.
- Abstract Nisoldipine is a calcium channel blocker with low and variable oral bioavailability. This was attributed to slow dissolution and presystemic metabolism. Accordingly, the objective of this work was to enhance the dissolution rate of nisoldipine to formulate fast disintegrating tablets with r
- PMID 23841582
- Preparation and Evaluation of Microemulsion Formulations of Naproxen for Dermal Delivery
- Ustundag Okur Neslihan,Yavasoglu Altug,Karasulu Hatice Yesim
- Chemical and pharmaceutical
- NAID 40019956304
- Analytical techniques for the determination of biologically active quinones in biological and environmental samples
- Kishikawa Naoya,Kuroda Naotaka
- Journal of Pharmaceutical
- … Furthermore, the sensitivity and the sample preparation method for the determination of several quinones such as vitamin K, ubiquinone, doxorubicin and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon quinone in biological and environmental samples are summarized. …
- NAID 120005367566
- Miconazoleの塩および共結晶調製による物性改善研究および単結晶構造解析による結晶状態の分類(Part 2)Miconazoleの塩および共結晶の単結晶構造解析 および物性評価
- Pharmaceutical Preparation - Source Quality pharmaceutical preparation Products / Services including pharmaceutical preparation top items in large orders from the best global pharmaceutical preparation Wholesaler and Local ...
- View 446 Pharmaceutical Preparation posts, presentations, experts, and more. Get the professional knowledge you need on LinkedIn. ... Current Product Development Team Leader at FD&C PharmaChem Co., Ltd., Product ...
- agonist、agonistic、attorney、delegate、drug、etiologic agent、fomes、fomites、mediator、pathogen、pathogenic、pharmaceutical preparation、vector、vehicle
- drug、agent、pharmaceutical preparation、medicine
- pharmaceutical、pharmaceutical agent、pharmaceutical preparation、pharmaceutical
- pharmaceutical、pharmaceutical preparation
- arrange、arrangement、authentic preparation、authentic sample、dosage、drug product、formulation、prep、preparatory、prepare、preparedness、procedure、provide、reserve、sample、specimen
- pharmaceutical agent、pharmaceutical preparation