- Atropo- and Diastereoselective Construction of Tetracyclic Biphenylazepinium Salts Derived from Aminoalcohols: Use as Catalysts in Enantioselective Asymmetric Epoxidation.
- Bulman Page PC1, Pearce CA1, Chan Y1, Parker P2, Buckley BR2, Rassias GA3, Elsegood MR2.
- The Journal of organic chemistry.J Org Chem.2015 Aug 21;80(16):8036-45. doi: 10.1021/acs.joc.5b01157. Epub 2015 Aug 3.
- A range of new biphenylazepinium salt organocatalysts effective for asymmetric epoxidation has been developed incorporating an additional substituted oxazolidine ring, and providing improved enantiocontrol in alkene epoxidation over the parent structure. Starting from enantiomerically pure aminoalco
- PMID 26204427
- Cross-Aldol Reaction of Isatin with Acetone Catalyzed by Leucinol: A Mechanistic Investigation.
- Kabeshov MA1,2, Kysilka O3, Rulíšek L4, Suleimanov YV5, Bella M6, Malkov AV7, Kočovský P8,9.
- Chemistry (Weinheim an der Bergstrasse, Germany).Chemistry.2015 Aug 17;21(34):12026-33. doi: 10.1002/chem.201500536. Epub 2015 Jul 6.
- Comprehensive mechanistic studies on the enantioselective aldol reaction between isatin (1 a) and acetone, catalyzed by L-leucinol (3 a), unraveled that isatin, apart from being a substrate, also plays an active catalytic role. Conversion of the intermediate oxazolidine 4 into the reactive syn-e
- PMID 26147182
- Weak C-H...O and C-H...π hydrogen bonds and π-π stacking interactions in a series of four N'-[(E)-(aryl)methylidene]-N-methyl-2-oxo-1,3-oxazolidine-4-carbohydrazides.
- Nogueira TC1, Pinheiro AC1, Wardell JL1, Souza MV1, Abberley JP2, Harrison WT2.
- Acta crystallographica. Section C, Structural chemistry.Acta Crystallogr C Struct Chem.2015 Aug 1;71(Pt 8):647-52. doi: 10.1107/S2053229615012450. Epub 2015 Jul 7.
- Oxazolidin-2-ones are widely used as protective groups for 1,2-amino alcohols and chiral derivatives are employed as chiral auxiliaries. The crystal structures of four differently substituted oxazolidinecarbohydrazides, namely N'-[(E)-benzylidene]-N-methyl-2-oxo-1,3-oxazolidine-4-carbohydrazide, C12
- PMID 26243408
- SYNTHESIS AND CRYSTAL STRUCTURE OF (4S)-4-BENZYL-3-(4,5-DIMETHOXY-2-METHYLBENZOYL)-2,2-DIMETHYL-1,3-OXAZOLIDINE (Dedicated to Professor Isao Kuwajima on the occasion of his 77th birthday)
- Chrzanowska Maria,Meissner Zofia,Chrzanowska Joanna M. [他]
- Heterocycles : an international journal for reviews and communications in heterocyclic chemistry 90(1), 730-739, 2015-01-01
- NAID 40020330673
- Crystal Structure of <font size=-1>L</font>-Isoleucine N-Carboxy Anhydride
- INADA Aya,KANAZAWA Hitoshi,UEKUSA Hidehiro
- X-ray Structure Analysis Online 31(0), 17-18, 2015
- … The title compound, (4S)-4-[(2S)-butan-2-yl]-1,3-oxazolidine-2,5-dione, C7H11NO3 was synthesized and the crystal structure was determined by the single-crystal X-ray diffraction method at 123 K. … The oxazolidine ring in this compound is planar with a maximum deviation of 0.037(4)Å. …
- NAID 130004953664
- CHIRAL OXAZOLIDINE CATALYST FOR ASYMMETRIC SYNTHESIS
- Nakano Hiroto,Okuyama Yuko,Kwon Eunsang
- Heterocycles : an international journal for reviews and communications in heterocyclic chemistry 89(1), 1-26, 2014-01-01
- NAID 40019938175
- The Incozol series of oxazolidines consists of a range of mono and bis-oxazolidines, which hydrolyse on exposure to moisture yielding reactive amine and hydroxyl functionalities.
- Structure, properties, spectra, suppliers and links for: Oxazolidine, 504-76-7. ... Predicted data is generated using the US Environmental Protection Agency’s EPISuite Log Octanol-Water Partition Coef (SRC): Log Kow ...