- any substance (such as a chemical element or inorganic compound) that can be taken in by a green plant and used in organic synthesis
- relating to involuntary bodily functions; "vegetative functions such as digestion or growth or circulation"
- of or relating to an activity that is passive and monotonous; "a dull vegetative lifestyle" (同)vegetive
- the act of nourishing; "her nourishment of the orphans saved many lives"
- of or relating to or providing nutrition; "nutritional information" (同)nutritionary
- of or relating to nutrition; "a trophic level on the food chain"
- 栄養に富む / 〈C〉栄養物,栄養剤
- 植物の / 無気力な,活気のない
- 滋養分,栄養物,食物 / 養育,育成
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Purification and Recombinant Expression of Major Peanut Allergen Ara h 1.
- Wu Z1, Yan F, Wei X, Li X, Tong P, Yang A, Tang R, Chen H.
- Preparative biochemistry & biotechnology.Prep Biochem Biotechnol.2015 Jul 4;45(5):438-46. doi: 10.1080/10826068.2014.940972.
- Reaction to peanut, as one of the major food allergens, has become an increasingly common life-threatening disorder. Although peanut allergens have been extensively identified, Ara h 1 is still too expensive to be applied in food safety or clinical utility. In this study, the purification, expressio
- PMID 25036339
- Beneficial Effect of Corncob Acid Hydrolysate on the Lipid Production by Oleaginous Yeast Trichosporon dermatis.
- Xiong L1, Huang C, Yang XY, Lin XQ, Chen XF, Wang C, Wang B, Zeng XA, Chen XD.
- Preparative biochemistry & biotechnology.Prep Biochem Biotechnol.2015 Jul 4;45(5):421-9. doi: 10.1080/10826068.2014.923453.
- In this work, corncob acid hydrolysate and its simulated medium whose sugar composition was the same as the corncob acid hydrolysate were used as fermentation substrate for lipid production by oleaginous yeast Trichosporon dermatis. On the corncob acid hydrolysate, after 7 days of fermentation, the
- PMID 24840672
- Statistical Optimization of Alkaline Protease Production from Penicillium citrinum YL-1 Under Solid-State Fermentation.
- Xiao YZ1, Wu DK, Zhao SY, Lin WM, Gao XY.
- Preparative biochemistry & biotechnology.Prep Biochem Biotechnol.2015 Jul 4;45(5):447-62. doi: 10.1080/10826068.2014.923450.
- Proteases from halotolerant and halophilic microorganisms were found in traditional Chinese fish sauce. In this study, 30 fungi were isolated from fermented fish sauce in five growth media based on their morphology. However, only one strain, YL-1, which was identified as Penicillium citrinum by inte
- PMID 24840211
- Enhancing Extracellular Lipolytic Enzyme Production In An Arctic Bacterium, Psychrobacter sp. ArcL13, By Using Statistical Optimization And Fed-Batch Fermentation.
- Kim S1, Wi AR, Park HJ, Kim D, Kim HW, Yim JH, Han SJ.
- Preparative biochemistry & biotechnology.Prep Biochem Biotechnol.2015 May 19;45(4):348-64. doi: 10.1080/10826068.2014.940964.
- A strain isolated from seawater samples in the Chuckchi Sea and exhibiting extracellular lipolytic activity was identified using 16S rRNA gene sequence analysis as Psychrobacter sp. ArcL13. The lipolytic enzyme exhibited cold-active properties and high hydrolytic activity toward p-nitrophenyl capryl
- PMID 25035942
- Vegetation and Colonization Status of Mycorrhizal and Endophytic Fungi in Plant Species on Acidic Barren at Crater Basin of Volcano Esan in Hokkaido, Japan
- Fukuchi Souta,Obase Keisuke,Tamai Yutaka,Yajima Takashi,Miyamoto Toshizumi
- Eurasian Journal of Forest Research 14(1), 1-11, 2011-08
- … minus and Loiseleuria procumbens were the main colonizers at the study sites and dominated under even the most severe conditions of low soil moisture and nutrient content. …
- NAID 120003326041
- Reversible response of protein localization and microtubule organization to nutrient stress during Drosophila early oogenesis
- Shimada Yuko,Burn K. Mahala,Ryusuke Niwa Ryusuke Niwa,Cooley Lynn,丹羽 隆介
- Developmental biology 355(2), 250-262, 2011-07
- … The maturation of animal oocytes is highly sensitive to nutrient availability. … During Drosophila oogenesis, a prominent metabolic checkpoint occurs at the onset of yolk uptake (vitellogenesis): under nutrient stress, egg chambers degenerate by apoptosis. … To investigate additional responses to nutrient deprivation, we studied the intercellular transport of cytoplasmic components between nurse cells and the oocyte during previtellogenic stages. …
- NAID 80021814863
- Influence of chelating ligands on bioavailability and mobility of iron in plant growth media and their effect on radish growth
- Hasegawa Hiroshi,Rahman M. Azizur,Saitou K.,Kobayashi M.,Okumura Chikako
- Environmental and Experimental Botany 71(3), 345-351, 2011-07
- … Iron is an important nutrient for plant growth, yet the insoluble state of iron hydroxides in alkaline conditions decreases its bioavailability. …
- NAID 120003141453
- A nutrient is a chemical that an organism needs to live and grow or a substance used in an organism's metabolism which must be taken in from its environment. They are used to build and repair tissues, regulate body processes and are ...
- 5 Jul 2012 ... Downloadable data sets prepared by the USDA Nutrient Data Laboratory with nutrient values of foods.
- nutrition、nutrient、vegetative, alimentation
- Na:体重x 1mEq
- K:体重x 0.5mEq
- aliment、ingesta、nurture、nutrient、nutritional status、nutriture
- nutrient, nutritive element