- the process of declining from a higher to a lower level of effective power or vitality or essential quality (同)devolution
- passing from a more complex to a simpler biological form (同)retrogression
- a small yellowish central area of the retina that is rich in cones and that mediates clear detailed vision (同)macula_lutea, macular_area, yellow_spot
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 加齢黄斑変性：治療および予防 age related macular degeneration treatment and prevention
- 2. 加齢黄斑変性：臨床像、病因、および診断 age related macular degeneration clinical presentation etiology and diagnosis
- 3. 成人における白内障 cataract in adults
- 4. 慢性腎疾患関連眼疾患 eye disorders associated with chronic kidney disease
- 5. 成人における視覚障害：屈折障害と老視 visual impairment in adults refractive disorders and presbyopia
- Therapeutic Monoclonal Antibodies and Fragments: Bevacizumab.
- Klein A, Loewenstein A.
- Developments in ophthalmology.Dev Ophthalmol.2016;55:232-45. doi: 10.1159/000431199. Epub 2015 Oct 26.
- Bevacizumab (Avastin) is a recombinant humanized monoclonal immunoglobulin antibody that has two antigen-binding domains and blocks all active forms of vascular endothelial growth factor-A. It was originally designed and is still in use as antitumor agent (for colorectal and non-small cell lung canc
- PMID 26502311
- Choroidal Neovascularization Secondary to Myopia, Infection and Inflammation.
- Weber ML, Heier JS.
- Developments in ophthalmology.Dev Ophthalmol.2016;55:167-75. doi: 10.1159/000431194. Epub 2015 Oct 26.
- Choroidal neovascularization (CNV) is a significant cause of vision loss in all age groups. The most common cause of CNV is age-related macular degeneration (AMD). However, CNV can also occur as a secondary manifestation of various inherited and acquired conditions, including pathologic myopia, pres
- PMID 26501802
- Platelet-Derived Growth Factor Inhibitors: A Potential Therapeutic Approach for Ocular Neovascularization.
- Sadiq MA, Hanout M, Sarwar S, Hassan M, Agarwal A, Sepah YJ, Do DV, Nguyen QD.
- Developments in ophthalmology.Dev Ophthalmol.2016;55:310-6. doi: 10.1159/000438953. Epub 2015 Oct 26.
- Retinochoroidal vascular diseases are the leading causes of blindness in the developed world. They include diabetic retinopathy, retinal vein occlusion, retinopathy of prematurity, age-related macular degeneration (AMD), and pathological myopia, among many others. Several different therapies are cur
- PMID 26501397
- 眼底写真を用いた眼科診断支援ソフトウェアの開発 (医用画像)
- 電子情報通信学会技術研究報告 = IEICE technical report : 信学技報 114(482), 215-220, 2015-03-02
- NAID 40020433758
- Development of polypoidal lesions in age-related macular degeneration.
- Long-term Follow-up of Full Macular Translocation for Choroidal Neovascularization.
- Myopic Macular Degeneration Myopia, also commonly known as near- sightedness, occurs because the eye is longer than average, causing a blurry image on the retina. In healthy myopic people, vision can be corrected using eyeglasses, ...
- degeneracy、degenerate、degenerative、denaturation、denature、involution、retract、retrograde degeneration、retrograde degradation、unfolding
- macula、macula lutea、maculae、maculate、macule、plaque、speckled、variegated、yellow spot