- a vasodilator (trade name Loniten) used to treat severe hypertension; one side effect is hirsutism so it is also sold (trade name Rogaine) as a treatment for male-patterned baldness (同)Loniten, Rogaine
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- The prostamide-related glaucoma therapy, bimatoprost, offers a novel approach for treating scalp alopecias.
- Khidhir KG, Woodward DF, Farjo NP, Farjo BK, Tang ES, Wang JW, Picksley SM, Randall VA.Source*Centre for Skin Sciences, University of Bradford, Bradford, UK;
- FASEB journal : official publication of the Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology.FASEB J.2012 Nov 14. [Epub ahead of print]
- Balding causes widespread psychological distress but is poorly controlled. The commonest treatment, minoxidil, was originally an antihypertensive drug that promoted unwanted hair. We hypothesized that another serendipitous discovery, increased eyelash growth side-effects of prostamide F(2α)-related
- PMID 23104985
- Short-term Minoxidil Use Associated With Pericardial Effusion and Cardiac Tamponade: An Uncommon Presentation.
- Pasala KK, Gujja K, Prabhu H, Vasavada B, Konka S.SourceDepartment of Internal Medicine and Cardiology, Long Island College Hospital, Brooklyn, NY.
- American journal of therapeutics.Am J Ther.2012 Nov;19(6):e186-8. doi: 10.1097/MJT.0b013e3181f5371c.
- A 48-year-old man presented with complaints of shortness of breath and lower extremity swelling. His medical history was significant for hypertension on minoxidil and recent intracerebellar hemorrhage. Electrocardiography showed sinus tachycardia with left ventricular hypertrophy, and cardiomegaly w
- PMID 21519225
- Minoxidil activates β-catenin pathway in human dermal papilla cells : A possible explanation for its anagen prolongation effect
- KWACK Mi Hee,KANG Bo Mi,KIM Moon Kyu,KIM Jung Chul,SUNG Young Kwan
- Journal of dermatological science 62(3), 154-159, 2011-06-01
- NAID 10030891322
- Hemodynamics of dexamethasone-induced hypertension in the rat
- ONG Sharon Leng Hong,ZHANG Yi,SUTTON Matthew,WHITWORTH Judith Ann
- Hypertension research : clinical and experimental : official journal of the Japanese Society of Hypertension 32(10), 889-894, 2009-10-01
- NAID 10026123791
- Minoxidil may cause side effects. Tell your doctor if any of these symptoms are severe or do not go away: scalp itching, dryness, scaling, flaking, irritation, or burning If you experience any of the following symptoms, call ...