全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Synthesis and characterization of pH-responsive N-naphthyl-N,O-succinyl chitosan micelles for oral meloxicam delivery.
- Woraphatphadung T1, Sajomsang W2, Gonil P3, Saesoo S3, Opanasopit P4.
- Carbohydrate polymers.Carbohydr Polym.2015 May 5;121:99-106. doi: 10.1016/j.carbpol.2014.12.039. Epub 2015 Jan 2.
- The aim of this study was to synthesize pH responsive chitosan and to evaluate the influence of drug-loaded micelle methods on loading efficiency, particle size and micelle stability. N-naphthyl-N,O-succinyl chitosan (NSCS) was successfully synthesized and meloxicam (MX) was loaded into the inner co
- PMID 25659677
- The effect of triple vs. double nonopioid therapy on postoperative pain and functional outcome after abdominal hysterectomy: A randomised double-blind control trial.
- Gilron I1, Tu D, Dumerton-Shore D, Duggan S, Rooney R, McGrath M, Orr E.
- European journal of anaesthesiology.Eur J Anaesthesiol.2015 Apr;32(4):269-76. doi: 10.1097/EJA.0000000000000190.
- BACKGROUND: Movement-evoked pain is more severe than pain at rest and is likely to interfere more with functional recovery after surgery.OBJECTIVE: To compare triple vs. double nonopioid perioperative analgesic regimens in women undergoing abdominal hysterectomy.DESIGN: A randomised, parallel design
- PMID 25485880
- Reduction of spinal PGE2 concentrations prevents swim stress-induced thermal hyperalgesia.
- Guevara C1, Fernandez AC1, Cardenas R1, Suarez-Roca H2.
- Neuroscience letters.Neurosci Lett.2015 Mar 30;591:110-4. doi: 10.1016/j.neulet.2015.02.035. Epub 2015 Feb 19.
- We evaluated the association between spinal PGE2 and thermal hyperalgesia following repeated stress. Thermal nociception was determined in male Sprague-Dawley rats using the hot-plate test, before and after forced-swimming; non-conditioned rats served as controls. Animals were pretreated with ketopr
- PMID 25703222
- Gabapentin as an adjuvant for postoperative pain management in dogs undergoing mastectomy
- <b>肺小細胞癌に併発した低ナトリウム血症に</b><b>五苓散が有効であった1例 </b>
- Multiple Colon Ulcers with Typical Small Intestinal Lesions Induced by Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs
- Meloxicam is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) with analgesic and fever reducer effects. It is a derivative of oxicam, closely related to piroxicam, and falls in the enolic acid group of NSAIDs. It was developed by ...
- モービック Mobic