- iatrology、medical、medical science、medicine
- (medicine) something that treats or prevents or alleviates the symptoms of disease (同)medication, medicament, medicinal drug
- the learned profession that is mastered by graduate training in a medical school and that is devoted to preventing or alleviating or curing diseases and injuries; "he studied medicine at Harvard" (同)practice of medicine
- the branches of medical science that deal with nonsurgical techniques (同)medical_specialty
- requiring or amenable to treatment by medicine especially as opposed to surgery; "medical treatment"; "pneumonia is a medical disease"
- relating to the study or practice of medicine; "the medical profession"; "a medical student"; "medical school"
- 〈U〉『医学』,医術;医[師]業 / 〈C〉〈U〉(外用薬以外の)『薬』[『剤』],内服薬 / 〈U〉(北米インディアンの間で行われる)病気(悪霊)を追い払うまじない
- 『医学の』,医術の;医者の / 内科の;内科治療を要する / 診察
- 『私を』(『に』) / 《話》『私』(=『I』)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Pennsylvania's Medical Home Initiative: Reductions in Healthcare Utilization and Cost Among Medicaid Patients with Medicaland Psychiatric Comorbidities.
- Rhodes KV1, Basseyn S2,3,4, Gallop R2,5, Noll E6, Rothbard A2,4,6, Crits-Christoph P2.
- Journal of general internal medicine.J Gen Intern Med.2017 Jun 25. [Epub ahead of print]
- BACKGROUND: The Chronic Care Initiative (CCI) was a large state-wide patient-centered medical home (PCMH) initiative in Pennsylvania in place from 2008-2011.OBJECTIVE: Determine whether the CCI impacted the utilization and costs for Medicaid patients with chronic medical conditions and comorbid psyc
- PMID 27353455
- Predictors of posttraumatic stress and quality of life in family members of chronically critically ill patients after intensive care.
- Wintermann GB1,2,3, Weidner K1, Strauß B3, Rosendahl J4, Petrowski K5.
- Annals of intensive care.Ann Intensive Care.2016 Dec;6(1):69. doi: 10.1186/s13613-016-0174-0. Epub 2016 Jul 20.
- BACKGROUND: Prolonged mechanical ventilation for acute medical conditions increases the risk of chronic critical illness (CCI). Close family members are confronted with the life-threatening condition of the CCI patients and are prone to develop posttraumatic stress disorder affecting their health-re
- PMID 27439709
- Poor outcome is associated with less negative fluid balance in patients with aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage treated with prophylactic vasopressor-induced hypertension.
- Sakr Y1,2, Dünisch P3, Santos C4, Matthes L3, Zeidan M5,6, Reinhart K5, Kalff R3, Ewald C3.
- Annals of intensive care.Ann Intensive Care.2016 Dec;6(1):25. doi: 10.1186/s13613-016-0128-6. Epub 2016 Mar 31.
- BACKGROUND: Aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage (SAH) is a serious condition associated with high mortality rates and long-term disability. We investigated the impact of fluid balance on neurologic outcome after adjustment for possible confounders related to intensive care therapy and extra-cerebral
- PMID 27033710
- 化石？ 生薬？ 竜骨の資源問題とその解決方法について考える
- Ulcerative Colitis after Multidisciplinary Treatment for Colorectal Cancer with Multiple Liver Metastases: A Case Report
- Ultrastructural Aspects of Rat Renal Tubular Epithelium in Vitro: Scanning Electron Microscopy （SEM） Analyses at Various Stages of Culture
- biomedical、iatrology、med、medical department、medical science、medically、medicine
- medicine、medical science、iatrology、medical、med
- med、medical、medical science、medicine