- of or relating to or produced by lymph
- a disease caused by nematodes in the blood or tissues of the body causing blockage of lymphatic vessels
- low frequency
- リンパ[液]の / (人が)不活発な,鈍重な
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Do vegetated rooftops attract more mosquitoes? Monitoring disease vector abundance on urban green roofs.
- Wong GK1, Jim CY2.
- The Science of the total environment.Sci Total Environ.2016 Dec 15;573:222-232. doi: 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2016.08.102. Epub 2016 Aug 23.
- Green roof, an increasingly common constituent of urban green infrastructure, can provide multiple ecosystem services and mitigate climate-change and urban-heat-island challenges. Its adoption has been beset by a longstanding preconception of attracting urban pests like mosquitoes. As more cities ma
- PMID 27565531
- Dynamics of antigenemia and transmission intensity of Wuchereria bancrofti following cessation of mass drug administration in a formerly highly endemic region of Mali.
- Coulibaly YI1,2, Coulibaly SY3, Dolo H3, Konate S3, Diallo AA3, Doumbia SS3, Soumaoro L3, Coulibaly ME3, Dicko I3, Sangare MB3, Dembele B3, Sangare M3, Dembele M4, Touré YT5, Kelly-Hope L6, Polman K7, Kyelem D8, Traore SF3, Bockarie M9, Klion AD10, Nutman TB10.
- Parasites & vectors.Parasit Vectors.2016 Dec 3;9(1):628.
- BACKGROUND: After seven annual rounds of mass drug administration (MDA) in six Malian villages highly endemic for Wuchereria bancrofti (overall prevalence rate of 42.7%), treatment was discontinued in 2008. Surveillance was performed over the ensuing 5 years to detect recrudescence.METHODS: Circula
- PMID 27912789
- Facile fabrication of eco-friendly nano-mosquitocides: Biophysical characterization and effectiveness on neglected tropical mosquito vectors.
- Govindarajan M1, Hoti SL2, Benelli G3.
- Enzyme and microbial technology.Enzyme Microb Technol.2016 Dec;95:155-163. doi: 10.1016/j.enzmictec.2016.05.005. Epub 2016 May 21.
- Mosquito (Diptera: Culicidae) vectors are solely responsible for transmitting important diseases such as malaria, dengue, chikungunya, Japanese encephalitis, lymphatic filariasis and Zika virus. Eco-friendly control tools of Culicidae vectors are a priority. In this study, we proposed a facile fabri
- PMID 27866611
- 世界の動きとリンパ系フィラリア症制圧対策計画 (第1土曜特集 感染症最前線とグローバル・ヘルス) -- (顧みられない感染症(NTD)としての寄生虫疾患)
- Mosquito Borne Diseases in Ambon Municipality
- NINDATU Maria,LEATEMIA J. Audrey
- 南太平洋海域調査研究報告=Occasional papers 54, 67-74, 2014-12-31
- … Three genera of mosquitoes namely Anopheles, Aedes, and Culex transmitted malaria, dengue fever, and lymphatic filariasis, respectively. … Since 2011, there are 8 cases of lymphatic filariasis in Ambon Municipality. …
- NAID 120005617512
- Ichimori Kazuyo
- Tropical Medicine and Health 42(2), S21-S24, 2014-09-26
- … Lymphatic filariasis is one of the neglected tropical diseases. … It is estimated that 120 million people are currently infected in 73 countries where filariasis is endemic. … Lymphatic filariasis is a leading cause of chronic disability worldwide, including of 15 million people who have lymphoedema (elephantiasis) and 25 million men who have hydrocoele. …
- NAID 120005602592
- What's New WHO WASH-NTD Strategy WASH infographic Latest Global programme to eliminate lymphatic filariasis: progress report, 2014 released Weekly epidemiological record, No. 38, 2015, 90, 489–504 NNN members ...
- A 2012 report noted that lymphatic filariasis affected 120 million people  and one billion people at risk for infection.  It is considered endemic in tropical and subtropical regions of Africa, Asia, Central and South America, and ...
- neglected tropical diseases, NTDs
neglected tropical diseases
other 'neglected' conditions
- lymphatic filariasis LF
- lymphatic filariasis
- lymphatic filariasis
- lymph、lymph duct、lymphatic vessel、lymphocytic