- The potential of immobilized artificial membrane chromatography to predict human oral absorption.
- Tsopelas F1, Vallianatou T2, Tsantili-Kakoulidou A2.
- European journal of pharmaceutical sciences : official journal of the European Federation for Pharmaceutical Sciences.Eur J Pharm Sci.2016 Jan 1;81:82-93. doi: 10.1016/j.ejps.2015.09.020. Epub 2015 Oct 19.
- The potential of immobilized artificial membrane (IAM) chromatography to estimate human oral absorption (%HOA) was investigated. For this purpose, retention indices on IAM stationary phases reported previously by our group or measured by other authors under similar conditions were used to model %HOA
- PMID 26485055
- [Comparison of tramadol and lornoxicam in intravenous regional anesthesia: a randomized controlled trial].
- Çelik H1, Abdullayev R2, Akçaboy EY3, Baydar M3, Göğüş N4.
- Revista brasileira de anestesiologia.Rev Bras Anestesiol.2015 Nov 29. pii: S0034-7094(15)00115-4. doi: 10.1016/j.bjan.2015.11.003. [Epub ahead of print]
- BACKGROUND AND OBJECTIVES: Tourniquet pain is one of the major obstacles for intravenous regional anesthesia. We aimed to compare tramadol and lornoxicam used in intravenous regional anesthesia as regards their effects on the quality of anesthesia, tourniquet pain and postoperative pain as well.METH
- PMID 26647089
- Tri/tetra-block co-polymeric nanocarriers as a potential ocular delivery system of lornoxicam: in-vitro characterization, and in-vivo estimation of corneal permeation.
- Salama AH1, Shamma RN2.
- International journal of pharmaceutics.Int J Pharm.2015 Aug 15;492(1-2):28-39. doi: 10.1016/j.ijpharm.2015.07.010. Epub 2015 Jul 4.
- Polymeric micelles that can deliver drug to intended sites of the eye have attracted much scientific attention recently. The aim of this study was to evaluate the aqueous-based formulation of drug-loaded polymeric micelles that hold significant promise for ophthalmic drug delivery. This study invest
- PMID 26151106
- Design of Meloxicam and Lornoxicam Transdermal Patches: Preparation, Physical Characterization, ex Vivo and in Vivo Studies
- Yener Gülgün,Üner Melike,Gönüllü Ümit,Yildirim Sinem,Kiliç Pınar,Aslan Serap Sağlik,Barla Aslı
- CHEMICAL & PHARMACEUTICAL BULLETIN 58(11), 1466-1473, 2010
- … Transdermal patches of meloxicam (MX) and lornoxicam (LX) were aimed to be prepared in order to overcome their side effects by oral application. …
- NAID 130000405660
- Pretreatment with Lornoxicam, a Cyclooxygenase Inhibitor, Relieves Postoperative Immuno-Suppression after Total Abdominal Hysterectomy
- JIAO Hena,REN Fei
- Tohoku journal of experimental medicine 219(4), 289-294, 2009-12-01
- NAID 10027082558
- Lornoxicam (INN, or chlortenoxicam; trade name Xefo, among others) is a non- steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) of the oxicam class with analgesic (pain relieving), anti-inflammatory and antipyretic (fever reducing) properties.
- Drugs. 1996 Apr;51(4):639-57. Lornoxicam. A review of its pharmacology and therapeutic potential in the management of painful and inflammatory conditions. Balfour JA, Fitton A, Barradell LB. Adis International Limited, Auckland, New ...