- falling below the manufacturers standard; "irregular jeans"
- merchandise that has imperfections; usually sold at a reduced price without the brand name (同)second
- independent in behavior or thought; "she led a somewhat irregular private life"; "maverick politicians" (同)maverick, unorthodox
- lacking continuity or regularity; "an irregular worker"; "employed on a temporary basis" (同)temporary
- not occurring at expected times (同)unpredictable
- (of a surface or shape); not level or flat or symmetrical; "walking was difficult on the irregular cobblestoned surface"
- (of solids) not having clear dimensions that can be measured; volume must be determined with the principle of liquid displacement
- (used of the military) not belonging to or engaged in by regular army forces; "irregular troops"; "irregular warfare"
- contrary to rule or accepted order or general practice; "irregular hiring practices"
- any of a large variety of proteins normally present in the body or produced in response to an antigen which it neutralizes, thus producing an immune response
- 『不規則な』;不定の / (行いなどが)不規律な,乱れた / 不ぞろいな / (文法で)不規則変化の / 正規でない人(物),非正規兵 / 特価品
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Hemolytic Disease of the Newborn Caused by Irregular Blood Subgroup (Kell, C, c, E, and e) Incompatibilities: Report of 106 Cases at a Tertiary-Care Centre.
- Karagol BS, Zenciroglu A, Okumus N, Karadag N, Dursun A, Hakan N.SourceDivision of Neonatology, Dr. Sami Ulus Maternity, Children's Education and Research Hospital, Ankara, Turkey.
- American journal of perinatology.Am J Perinatol.2012 Jun;29(6):449-54. Epub 2012 Mar 7.
- Objective To determine the clinical spectrum of hemolytic disease due to irregular blood subgroup incompatibility in hospitalized neonates.Study Design The medical records of the all hospitalized newborn patients diagnosed with indirect hyperbilirubinemia due to subgroup incompatibility in Kell, C,
- PMID 22399212
- Irregular antibody is a means other than the anti-A, anti-B blood group antibody. Irregular antibody screening method using the standard series of red blood cells in the United States, Switzerland Dexia detect irregular antibodies in the ...
- 1. Obstet Gynecol. 1983 Jan;61(1):25-30. Irregular antibodies: an assessment of routine prenatal screening. Solola A, Sibai B, Mason JM. In a review of the antenatal-postnatal records of 6062 patients attending the ...