- cover with oil, as if by rubbing; "oil the wooden surface"
- a slippery or viscous liquid or liquefiable substance not miscible with water
- oil paint containing pigment that is used by an artist (同)oil_color, oil colour
- coat or cover with zinc
- a bluish-white lustrous metallic element; brittle at ordinary temperatures but malleable when heated; used in a wide variety of alloys and in galvanizing iron; it occurs naturally as zinc sulphide in zinc blende (同)Zn, atomic number 30
- treated with oil; "oiled country roads"; "an oiled walnut table"
- any compound of oxygen with another element or a radical
- 〈U〉〈C〉『油』;油状物 / =petroleum / 《複数形で》=oil paint / =oil painting / …‘に'油を塗る,油を引く,油を差す
- 亜鉛(金属元素;化学記号は Zn)
- 油を差した(しみ込ませた) / 《俗》酒に酔った(drunk)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Hepatoprotective effect of grape seed oil against carbon tetrachloride induced oxidative stress in liver of γ-irradiated rat.
- Ismail AF1, Salem AA2, Eassawy MM2.
- Journal of photochemistry and photobiology. B, Biology.J Photochem Photobiol B.2016 Jul;160:1-10. doi: 10.1016/j.jphotobiol.2016.03.027. Epub 2016 Apr 4.
- Carbon tetrachloride (CCl4) and ionizing radiation are well known environmental pollutants that generate free radicals and induce oxidative stress. The liver is the primary and major target organ responsible for the metabolism of drugs, toxic chemicals and affected by irradiation. This study investi
- PMID 27085796
- Melatonin-based pickering emulsion for skin's photoprotection.
- Marto J1, Ascenso A1, Gonçalves LM1, Gouveia LF1, Manteigas P1, Pinto P1, Oliveira E2, Almeida AJ1, Ribeiro HM1.
- Drug delivery.Drug Deliv.2016 Jun;23(5):1594-607. doi: 10.3109/10717544.2015.1128496. Epub 2016 Jan 11.
- CONTEXT: Based on its antioxidant activity, melatonin was recently found to have a protection effect against photocarcinogenesis.OBJECTIVE: This work aimed to develop an innovative sunscreen formulation based on the Pickering emulsions concept, stabilized by physical UV filters, modified starch and
- PMID 26755411
- Hierarchical electrodeposition of methylene blue on ZnO nanocrystals thin films layered on SnO2/F electrode for in vitro sensing of anti-thalassemic drug.
- Singhal C1, Malhotra N2, Chauhan N1, Narang S3, Pundir CS4, Narang J5.
- Materials science & engineering. C, Materials for biological applications.Mater Sci Eng C Mater Biol Appl.2016 May 1;62:596-604. doi: 10.1016/j.msec.2016.02.006.
- Zinc oxide nanocrystals-methylene blue nanocomposites were developed by electrodeposition of methylene blue onto the thin films of zinc oxide nanocrystals deposited onto SnO2/F coated glass substrates for in vitro sensing of anti-thalassemic drug i.e. deferiprone. Detailed morphological, electrochem
- PMID 26952463
- Synthesis of ZnO Particles by Parallel Flow Precipitation Hydrothermal Process and their Photocatalytic Performance
- Biodiesel Synthesis from Soybean Oil Using Zinc Oxide in Supercritical Methanol
- Effects of Induction/Inhibition of Endogenous Heme Oxygenase-1 on Lipid Metabolism, Endothelial Function, and Atherosclerosis in Rabbits on a High Fat Diet
- 2 Ⅱ．名称に関する項目 1．販売名 （1）和名 チンク油.OY （2）洋名 ZINK OXIDE OIL （3）名称の由来 局方名のチンク油とオリエンタル薬品のOY より命名 2．一般名 （1）和名（命名法） 酸化亜鉛（JP，JAN，IUPAC） （2）洋 ...
- Structure  Zinc oxide crystallizes in two main forms, hexagonal wurtzite  and cubic zincblende. The wurtzite structure is most stable at ambient conditions and thus most common. The zincblende form can be stabilized by ...
- zinc oxide oil
- oleum zinci oxydi