- California perennial herb cultivated for its racemose white flowers with widely spreading petals; sometimes placed in genus Tellima (同)Lithophragma affine, Lithophragma affinis, Tellima affinis
- any of several large caribou living in coniferous forests of southern Canada; in some classifications included in the species Rangifer tarandus (同)Rangifer caribou
- hairy Eurasian perennial having deep yellow daisies on lax willowy stems; found in the wild in open woodland and on rocky slopes (同)Buphthalmum salicifolium
- 森林地 / 森の
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Inclusive fitness maximization: An axiomatic approach.
- Okasha S1, Weymark JA2, Bossert W3.
- Journal of theoretical biology.J Theor Biol.2014 Jun 7;350:24-31. doi: 10.1016/j.jtbi.2014.02.002. Epub 2014 Feb 11.
- Kin selection theorists argue that evolution in social contexts will lead organisms to behave as if maximizing their inclusive, as opposed to personal, fitness. The inclusive fitness concept allows biologists to treat organisms as akin to rational agents seeking to maximize a utility function. Here
- PMID 24530825
- Translation of an engineered nanofibrous disc-like angle-ply structure for intervertebral disc replacement in a small animal model.
- Martin JT1, Milby AH2, Chiaro JA2, Kim DH3, Hebela NM2, Smith LJ4, Elliott DM5, Mauck RL6.
- Acta biomaterialia.Acta Biomater.2014 Jun;10(6):2473-81. doi: 10.1016/j.actbio.2014.02.024. Epub 2014 Feb 20.
- Intervertebral disc degeneration has been implicated in the etiology of low back pain; however, the current surgical strategies for treating symptomatic disc disease are limited. A variety of materials have been developed to replace disc components, including the nucleus pulposus (NP), the annulus f
- PMID 24560621
- Effects of land use change on soil carbon storage and water consumption in an oasis-desert ecotone.
- Lü Y1, Ma Z, Zhao Z, Sun F, Fu B.
- Environmental management.Environ Manage.2014 Jun;53(6):1066-76. doi: 10.1007/s00267-014-0262-6. Epub 2014 Apr 3.
- Land use and ecosystem services need to be assessed simultaneously to better understand the relevant factors in sustainable land management. This paper analyzed land use changes in the middle reach of the arid Heihe River Basin in northwest China over the last two decades and their impacts on water
- PMID 24696037
- The State of Conservation and Management of Old Garcinia Subelliptica Trees : A Case Study in Aguni Island, Okinawa Prefecture
- 海岸林学会誌 = Journal of the Japanese Society of Coastal Forest 15(1), 1-6, 2016-06
- NAID 40020939730
- Kantis: A new Australopithecus site on the shoulders of the Rift Valley near Nairobi, Kenya
- ドイツの樹木葬墓地にみる新たな森林利用 (平成28年度日本造園学会全国大会研究発表論文集(34))
- ランドスケープ研究 : 日本造園学会誌 : journal of the Japanese Institute of Landscape Architecture 79(5), 537-540, 2016-03
- NAID 40020856019
- Woodland is a low-density forest forming open habitats with plenty of sunlight and limited shade. Woodlands may support an understory of shrubs and herbaceous plants including grasses. Woodland may form a transition to shrubland under ...
- World Leader in realistic model scenery for model railroads and architectural layouts, displays, dioramas, gaming, military models, miniatures and more.