- windshield 1
- A numerical study of muco-ciliary transport under the condition of diseased cilia.
- Jayathilake PG1, Le DV, Tan Z, Lee HP, Khoo BC.
- Computer methods in biomechanics and biomedical engineering.Comput Methods Biomech Biomed Engin.2015 Jul;18(9):944-951. Epub 2014 Jan 27.
- Structural and functional disorders of pulmonary cilia may result from genetic disorders and acquired insults. A two-dimensional numerical model based on the immersed boundary method coupled with the projection method is used to study the flow physics of muco-ciliary transport of the human respirato
- PMID 24460073
- A practical approach to glare assessment for train cabs.
- Jenkins DP1, Baker LM2, Harvey C3.
- Applied ergonomics.Appl Ergon.2015 Mar;47:170-80. doi: 10.1016/j.apergo.2014.09.010. Epub 2014 Oct 16.
- The assessment of glare is a key consideration in the design of a railway driver's cab. However, unlike assessment of other factors, such as forward visibility, there are no standardised approaches for performing assessments of glare. This paper describes an approach for assessing the impact of glar
- PMID 25479986
- Acrylate-induced allergic contact dermatitis in a car windscreen repairer.
- Fremlin G1, Sansom J2.
- Occupational medicine (Oxford, England).Occup Med (Lond).2014 Oct;64(7):557-8. doi: 10.1093/occmed/kqu095. Epub 2014 Jul 2.
- We report a case of an allergic skin reaction to ultraviolet-cured acrylates in a windscreen repair worker. The patient presented with a 6 month history of fingertip dryness, vesicles and desquamation. He had worked as a self-employed car windscreen repairer for 19 years. Previous management with vi
- PMID 24994850
- 兼子 朋也
- 日本生気象学会雑誌 51(2), 83-94, 2014
- 山陰地方には伝統的な暮らしが現在でも色濃く残り，気候風土に根ざした環境デザインの事例が多く存在する．なかでも風，特に冬季の季節風への対処に様々な工夫が見られる．出雲斐川の築地松（ツイジマツ）は黒松を垂直に刈り揃えた独特の形態の屋敷林として広く知られている．隠岐島後，久見集落では松のカキヤネ，イタカベ，タケカベ，ササカベといった植物や自然素材を有効に活用した風よけが存在する．中村集落では防風，防砂の …
- NAID 130004693921
- 後藤 優,田中 敏光,佐川 雄二
- 電気学会論文誌. C, 電子・情報・システム部門誌 = The transactions of the Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan. C, A publication of Electronics, Information and System Society 129(12), 2152-2158, 2009-12-01
- … However, if windscreen wipers scoop many metaballs in one cell of the mesh, they fuse to one huge water drop. … On the other hand, the particle system is suitable to display thin dollop of water along windscreen wipers, because particles push each other. …
- NAID 10026227131
- The windshield or windscreen of an aircraft, car, bus, motorbike or tram is the front window. Modern windshields are generally made of laminated safety glass, a type of treated glass, which consists of two (typically) curved sheets of glass with a ...
- A windscreen wiper or windshield wiper is a device used to remove rain and debris from a windscreen or windshield. Almost all motor vehicles, including trains, aircraft and watercraft, are equipped with such wipers, which are usually a legal ...