- a navigable body of water
- (船の通る)水路 / 水道
- Monitoring bisphenol A and its biodegradation in water using a fluorescent molecularly imprinted chemosensor.
- Wu YT1, Liu YJ2, Gao X3, Gao KC4, Xia H5, Luo MF6, Wang XJ7, Ye L8, Shi Y9, Lu B10.
- Chemosphere.Chemosphere.2015 Jan;119:515-23. doi: 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2014.07.017. Epub 2014 Aug 9.
- In this paper, we present a simple and rapid method for monitoring bisphenol A (BPA) and its biodegradation in environmental water using a fluorescent molecularly imprinted polymer chemosensor (fMIPcs). A fluorescent molecularly imprinted polymer (fMIP) was first synthesized by precipitation polymer
- PMID 25112577
- Survivability and molecular variation in Vibrio cholerae from epidemic sites in China.
- Li XQ1, Wang M1, Deng ZA1, Shen JC1, Zhang XQ1, Liu YF1, Cai YS1, Wu XW1, DI B1.
- Epidemiology and infection.Epidemiol Infect.2015 Jan;143(2):288-97. doi: 10.1017/S0950268814000570. Epub 2014 Mar 20.
- SUMMARY The survival behaviour of Vibrio cholerae in cholera epidemics, together with its attributes of virulence-associated genes and molecular fingerprints, are significant for managing cholera epidemics. Here, we selected five strains representative of V. cholerae O1 and O139 involved in cholera
- PMID 24650354
- Environmental forensics evaluation of sources of sediment hydrocarbon contamination in Milford Haven Waterway.
- Little DI1, Galperin Y, Bullimore B, Camplin M.
- Environmental science. Processes & impacts.Environ Sci Process Impacts.2014 Dec 23. [Epub ahead of print]
- Current and historic petroleum-related activities in Milford Haven Waterway (MHW; Wales, UK) contribute to hydrocarbon contamination of surficial sediments. Three main hydrocarbon components of sediments were analyzed: (1) aliphatic hydrocarbons of predominantly biogenic origin, representing about 5
- PMID 25536472
- 産業遺産紹介 金山揚水遺構 : 待望の水､水路を走る
- 小西 恭子
- 産業遺産研究 = Journal of the Chubu Society for the Industrial Heritage (20), 88-92, 2013-05
- NAID 40019676177
- 帯谷 博明/Phan Thi Thanh Truc
- 人間文化研究科年報 28, 63-78, 2013-03-31
- … After 1995, when they had water pipes laid in the community (Ap), the main source of water for the residents'daily life rapidly changed from private ponds and the community waterway to the new water system. … According to the result of our 2010 questionnaire, a survey of community attitudes, most residents were strongly concerned that the waterway has become polluted by agricultural chemicals. …
- NAID 110009560022
- Hours Gas Wash M, W-F 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM 7:30 AM to 7:00 PM Tues 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM 7:30 AM to 8:00 PM Sat 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM 7:30 AM to 7:00 PM Sun 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM Shrewsbury Steven ...