- water-holding、water-holding capacity、waterholding
- the amount that can be contained; "the gas tank has a capacity of 12 gallons" (同)content
- (computer science) the amount of information (in bytes) that can be stored on a disk drive; "the capacity of a hard disk drive is usually expressed in megabytes"
- a specified function; "he was employed in the capacity of director"; "he should be retained in his present capacity at a higher salary"
- the maximum production possible; "the plant is working at 80 per cent capacity"
- tolerance for alcohol; "he had drunk beyond his capacity"
- the power to learn or retain knowledge; in law, the ability to understand the facts and significance of your behavior (同)mental ability
- capability to perform or produce; "among his gifts is his capacity for true altruism"; "limited runway capacity"; "a great capacity for growth"
- 〈U〉《しばしばa capacity》(建物などの)『収容力』,(容器などの)『容量』,『容積』 / 〈U〉《しばしばa capacity》(人の)『能力』,才能;(物の)性能 / 〈C〉(…の)『資格』,地位《+『of』(『as』)+『名』》
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- The "sponge effect" hypothesis: an alternative explanation of the improvement in the waterholding capacity of meat with ageing.
- Farouk MM1, Mustafa NM, Wu G, Krsinic G.
- Meat science.Meat Sci.2012 Mar;90(3):670-7. doi: 10.1016/j.meatsci.2011.10.012. Epub 2011 Oct 30.
- Bovine M. semimembranosus from different sexes of cattle were held at temperatures ranging from 0 to 35°C until rigor and aged for up to 9weeks. The waterholding capacity (WHC) of the beef increased with ageing as evidenced by the decline in drip loss measured gravimetrically, centrifugally and by
- PMID 22104253
- Identification of pork quality parameters by proteomics.
- van de Wiel DF1, Zhang WL.
- Meat science.Meat Sci.2007 Sep;77(1):46-54. doi: 10.1016/j.meatsci.2007.04.017. Epub 2007 Apr 29.
- A major parameter for quality of pork is its waterholding capacity (WHC). Prediction of WHC immediately after slaughter would be of benefit both to slaughterhouses for reasons of better logistics and/or branding of premium-meat, and to consumers for improved quality of meat products such as ham. In
- PMID 22061395
- Formation of mutagenic heterocyclic aromatic amines in fried pork from Duroc and Landrace pigs upon feed supplementation with creatine monohydrate.
- Pfau W1, Rosenvold K, Young JF.
- Food and chemical toxicology : an international journal published for the British Industrial Biological Research Association.Food Chem Toxicol.2006 Dec;44(12):2086-91. Epub 2006 Aug 8.
- Heterocyclic aromatic amines (HAA) have been shown to induce tumours at various organ sites in experimental animal studies and high levels of dietary intake of HAA have been associated with increased cancer risk in humans. These HAA are formed in meat upon heating from precursors such as amino acids
- PMID 16973250
- Land Application of Alum Sludge from Water Purification Plant to Acid Mineral Soil Treated with Acidic Water
- Kim Jae Gon,Lee Seung Sin,Moon Hi-Soo [他],Kang II Mo
- Soil science and plant nutrition 48(1), 15-22, 2002-02
- … The sludge treatment increased the buffer capacity to acidity, hydraulic conductivity, waterholding capacity, and phosphate adsorption of the soil and decreased the bulk density and mobility of small particles. …
- NAID 110001717599
- 鬼頭 誠
- 雑草研究 44(4), 309-315, 1999-12-28
- モリシマアカシア葉部を添加した土壌の水抽出液は, レタス種子発芽および幼根伸長に対して他感作用が認められ, その作用はモリシマアカシア葉部の分解に伴い変化した。すなわち, モリシマアカシア葉部の水抽出液はレタス種子発芽を抑制したが, モリシマアカシア葉部を添加土壌を最大容水量の60%とし25℃で培養したとき, 培養土壌の水抽出液では, 短期間の培養で発芽抑制作用は消失し, その後一過的な幼根伸長促 …
- NAID 110003948670
- Changes in Allelopathic Potential in Relation to Incubation Conditions of Soil Mixed with Acacia pubescens(Venten.) Leaf Powder.
- 鬼頭 誠
- 雑草研究 44(4), 309-315, 1999
- … The effect of the water extract disappeared during a shorter period of incubation of the soil-leaf powder mixture (sample) under 60% MWHC (maximum waterholding capacity) at 25°C. …
- NAID 130003811311
- References for "Water holding capacity" im Internet, an Universitäten und in der Literatur... cyclopaedia.net ... Precision irrigation equipment such as variable-rate center pivots is readily available to Tennessee growers and producers ...
- Water-Holding Capacity of Soils. Water-holding capacity is defined as the amount of water the soil can hold. The type and composition of the soil is the controlling factor in the water-holding capacity. Farmers use the water-holding ...
- water-holding capacity、waterholding capacity、water-holding、waterholding
- water-holding、waterholding、waterholding capacity
- water-holding capacity、waterholding、waterholding capacity
- water-holding capacity、waterholding capacity
- waterholding capacity
- water-holding、water-holding capacity、waterholding capacity