- direct the flow of; "channel information towards a broad audience" (同)canalize, canalise
- a television station and its programs; "a satellite TV channel"; "surfing through the channels"; "they offer more than one hundred channels" (同)television channel, TV channel
- a passage for water (or other fluids) to flow through; "the fields were crossed with irrigation channels"; "gutters carried off the rainwater into a series of channels under the street"
- (often plural) a means of communication or access; "it must go through official channels"; "lines of communication were set up between the two firms" (同)communication channel, line
- a path over which electrical signals can pass; "a channel is typically what you rent from a telephone company" (同)transmission channel
- a deep and relatively narrow body of water (as in a river or a harbor or a strait linking two larger bodies) that allows the best passage for vessels; "the ship went aground in the channel"
- supply with a gate; "The house was gated"
- restrict (school boys'
- total admission receipts at a sports event
- a computer circuit with several inputs but only one output that can be activated by particular combinations of inputs (同)logic gate
- a movable barrier in a fence or wall
- passageway (as in an air terminal) where passengers can embark or disembark
- control with a valve or other device that functions like a gate
- the rate at which energy is drawn from a source that produces a flow of electricity in a circuit; expressed in volts (同)electromotive_force, emf
- a particle that is electrically charged (positive or negative); an atom or molecule or group that has lost or gained one or more electrons
- a gangsters pistol (同)rod
- 〈C〉『水路』(川・湾・運河の船の通行ができる深い部分) / 〈U〉河床・川底 / 〈C〉『海峡』 / 〈C〉みぞ(groove),(道路の)水渠(すいきょ) / 《複数形で》(運搬・伝達の)正式の経路(手続き);(一般に)経路 / 〈C〉(テレビ・ラジオの)チャンネル / …‘に'水路を開く / …‘に'みぞを堀る / …'を'伝える,流す
- (…への)『門』,通用門《+『to』(『of』)+『名』》;(門の)とびら / (ダム・運河などの)水門 / (競技場・劇場などの)[有料]入場者数 / (またgate money)総入場料
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Blockade of T-type calcium channels prevents tonic-clonic seizures in a maximal electroshock seizure model.
- Sakkaki S1, Gangarossa G2, Lerat B2, Françon D3, Forichon L2, Chemin J4, Valjent E2, Lerner-Natoli M2, Lory P5.
- Neuropharmacology.Neuropharmacology.2016 Feb;101:320-9. doi: 10.1016/j.neuropharm.2015.09.032. Epub 2015 Oct 9.
- T-type (Cav3) calcium channels play important roles in neuronal excitability, both in normal and pathological activities of the brain. In particular, they contribute to hyper-excitability disorders such as epilepsy. Here we have characterized the anticonvulsant properties of TTA-A2, a selective T-ty
- PMID 26456350
- Decreased voltage-gated potassium currents in rat dorsal root ganglion neurons after chronic constriction injury.
- Xiao Y1, Wu Y, Zhao B, Xia Z.
- Neuroreport.Neuroreport.2016 Jan 20;27(2):104-9. doi: 10.1097/WNR.0000000000000505.
- Voltage-gated potassium channels (KV) regulate pain transmission by controlling neuronal excitability. Changes in KV expression patterns may thus contribute toward hyperalgesia following nerve injury. The aim of this study was to characterize KV current density in dorsal root ganglion (DRG) neurons
- PMID 26671526
- KCNE1 and KCNE3: The yin and yang of voltage-gated K(+) channel regulation.
- Abbott GW1.
- Gene.Gene.2016 Jan 15;576(1 Pt 1):1-13. doi: 10.1016/j.gene.2015.09.059. Epub 2015 Sep 26.
- The human KCNE gene family comprises five genes encoding single transmembrane-spanning ion channel regulatory subunits. The primary function of KCNE subunits appears to be regulation of voltage-gated potassium (Kv) channels, and the best-understood KCNE complexes are with the KCNQ1 Kv α subunit. He
- PMID 26410412
- 中條 浩一,久保 義弘
- 生物物理 53(6), 313-316, 2013-11-25
- … KCNQ1 channel is a cardiac voltage-gated potassium channel. … KCNQ1 forms an ion channel complex with auxiliary subunit KCNE proteins. … The mechanisms how KCNE1 proteins modify KCNQ1 channel gating have been central questions yet to be answered. …
- NAID 10031203608
- Effect of Counter Ions on the Transport Current Across Membranes Containing KAT1 Potassium Channel
- KUBOTA Shintaro,SHIRAI Osamu,HIBI Takao [他],TOZAWA Yuzuru,KANO Kenji
- Analytical sciences : the international journal of the Japan Society for Analytical Chemistry 29(1), 161-164, 2013-01-10
- … Ion transports from one aqueous phase (W1) to another (W2) across bilayer lipid membranes (BLM) containing KAT1 potassium channel were investigated by recording current fluctuations. … KAT1 channel is a voltage-gated K+ channel from Arabidopsis thaliana and has been suggested to have a key role in stomatal opening by osmoregulation in guard cells. …
- NAID 10031147345
- Inhibition by Pregnenolone Sulphate, a Metabolite of the Neurosteroid Pregnenolone, of Voltage-Gated Sodium Channels Expressed in Xenopus Oocytes
- Horishita Takafumi,Ueno Susumu,Yanagihara Nobuyuki [他],SUDO Yuka,UEZONO Yasuhito,OKURA Dan,SATA Takeyoshi
- Journal of pharmacological sciences 120(1), 54-58, 2012-09-20
- … Neurosteroids are known as allosteric modulators of the ligand-gated ion channel superfamily. … Voltage-gated sodium channels (Na<SUB>v</SUB>) play an important role in mediating excitotoxic damages. … Here we report the effects of neurosteroids on the function of Na<SUB>v</SUB>, using voltage-clamp techniques in <I>Xenopus</I> …
- NAID 10031071961
- Voltage-gated ion channel Voltage-gated ion channels are a class of transmembrane ion channels that are activated by changes in electrical potential difference ... my.chemeurope.com With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you ...
- voltage-gated ion channel Any ion channel that opens and closes in response to changes in electrical potential across the cell membrane in which the channel is situated. There are several types of voltage-gated channel, each ...
- voltage-dependent ion channel
- 電位関門型イオンチャネル voltage-gated ion channel、電位作動性イオンチャネル voltage-operated ion channel
- ion channel、ionic channel
- electric potential、electrical potential、potential