- 〈U〉いらだたしさ,腹立ち,悩み / 〈C〉《しばしば複数形で》悩みの種,しゃくの種
- An effective modification to simplify the right atrial lesion set of the Cox-cryomaze.
- Cheema FH1, Younus MJ, Pasha A, Cox JL, Roberts HG Jr.
- The Annals of thoracic surgery.Ann Thorac Surg.2013 Jul;96(1):330-2. doi: 10.1016/j.athoracsur.2012.12.065.
- Reluctance to perform biatrial Cox-cryomaze is primarily to avoid the vexation of creating a right-atrial-lesion (RAL) set of Cox-Maze-III. An alternative pattern of RAL set includes (i) a horizontal atriotomy, continued medially as a linear cryolesion across the posterior tricuspid annulus, (ii) a
- PMID 23816095
- Diagnosis Analysis of 4 TCM Patterns in Suboptimal Health Status: A Structural Equation Modelling Approach.
- Wang LM1, Zhao X, Wu XL, Li Y, Yi DH, Cui HT, Chen JX.
- Evidence-based complementary and alternative medicine : eCAM.Evid Based Complement Alternat Med.2012;2012:970985. doi: 10.1155/2012/970985. Epub 2012 Apr 10.
- Background. We illustrated an example of structure equation modelling (SEM) in the research on SHS to explore the diagnosis of the Sub optimal health status (SHS) and provide evidence for the standardization of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) patterns in SHS. And the diagnosis of 4 TCM patterns i
- PMID 22550544
- [The Maugeri Stress Index: a questionnaire to assess work-related psychological stress].
- Giorgi I1, Baiardi P, Tringali S, Candura SM, Gardinali F, Grignani E, Bertolotti G, Imbriani M.
- Giornale italiano di medicina del lavoro ed ergonomia.G Ital Med Lav Ergon.2011 Jul-Sep;33(3 Suppl B):B78-84.
- INTRODUCTION: The European directives concerning the evaluation of work-related stress were absorbed into Italian law by means of Legislative Decree No. 81 of 9 April 2008.AIMS: To develop a new questionnaire to assess the impact of work-related psychological distress and to validate it by testing i
- PMID 23326953
- A clatter of hoofs was heard, and Orde looked up with vexation, but his brow cleared as a horseman halted under the porch. The Works of Rudyard Kipling: One Volume Edition Rudyard Kipling True, if we only hated in self the ...
- vex·a·tion (vĕk-sā′shən) n. 1. The condition of being vexed; annoyance: frowned in vexation. 2. A source of irritation or annoyance: could no longer bear the vexations of the job. vexation (vɛkˈseɪʃən) n 1. the act of vexing or the state ...