- unrefined in character; "low comedy"
- an air mass of lower pressure; often brings precipitation; "a low moved in over night bringing sleet and snow" (同)depression
- a low level or position or degree; "the stock market fell to a new low"
- used of sounds and voices; low in pitch or frequency (同)low-pitched
- very low in volume; "a low murmur"; "the low-toned murmur of the surf" (同)low-toned
- in a low position; near the ground; "the branches hung low"
- less than normal in degree or intensity or amount; "low prices"; "the reservoir is low"
- literal meanings; being at or having a relatively small elevation or upward extension; "low ceilings"; "low clouds"; "low hills"; "the sun is low"; "low furniture"; "a low bow"
- precisely so; "on the very next page"; "he expected the very opposite"
- used as intensifiers; `real is sometimes used informally for `really; `rattling is informal; "she was very gifted"; "he played very well"; "a really enjoyable evening"; "Im real sorry about it"; "a rattling good yarn" (同)really, real, rattling
- precisely as stated; "the very center of town"
- the amount per unit size (同)denseness
- British political cartoonist (born in New Zealand) who created the character Colonel Blimp (1891-1963) (同)David Low, Sir David Low, Sir David Alexander Cecil Low
- a conjugated protein having a lipid component; the principal means for transporting lipids in the blood
- (高さ・位置が)『低い』,低い所にある / (価格・数量・程度などが)『低い』,少ない / (身分・地位などが)『低い』,卑しい / (人格・行為などが)『卑しい』,下劣な,下品な / 《補語にのみ用いて》(体が)『弱った』;元気のない,憂うつな / (供給が)不十分な;(…が)乏しい《+『in』(『on』)+『名』》 / (音・声が)低い,小さい / (生物が)下等な / 『低く』,低い所に / (価格・程度などが)『安く』,低く / 低い声(調子)で;静かに / 最低点,最低水準
- (牛の)モーという鳴き声 / (牛が)モーと鳴く
- 《副詞・形容詞・分詞形容詞を強めて》『非常に』,とても,たいへん,きわめて / 《否定語と共に用いて》『あまり』,さほど,たいして(…でない) / 《same, opposite, [one's]ownなどの前で》『真に,まったく』,ほんとうに / 《古》まったくの,本物の,真の / 《the(this,that,one's)~》『まさにその』,ちょうどその / 《the(one's)~》ただ…だけで(mere);(…)でさえ,までも(even)
- 〈U〉『密集』;『密度』,濃さ / 〈U〉〈C〉(物質の)密度,濃度,比重 / 〈U〉《話》頭の鈍さ,愚鈍さ
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Targeting mitochondrial 18 kDa translocator protein (TSPO) regulates macrophage cholesterol efflux and lipid phenotype.
- Taylor JM, Allen AM, Graham A.
- Clinical science (London, England : 1979).Clin Sci (Lond).2014 Nov 1;127(10):603-13. doi: 10.1042/CS20140047.
- The aim of the present study was to establish mitochondrial cholesterol trafficking 18 kDa translocator protein (TSPO) as a potential therapeutic target, capable of increasing macrophage cholesterol efflux to (apo)lipoprotein acceptors. Expression and activity of TSPO in human (THP-1) macrophages w
- PMID 24814875
- Reelin/DAB-1 Signaling in the Embryonic Limb Regulates the Chondrogenic Differentiation of Digit Mesodermal Progenitors.
- Diaz-Mendoza MJ1, Lorda-Diez CI, Montero JA, Garcia-Porrero JA, Hurle JM.
- Journal of cellular physiology.J Cell Physiol.2014 Oct;229(10):1397-404. doi: 10.1002/jcp.24576.
- Reelin is a bioactive component of some extracellular matrices. Most studies on this signaling glycoprotein have been performed in the developing nervous system, where Reelin binds to the very-low-density lipoprotein receptor (VLDLR) and apolipoprotein E receptor 2 (ApoER2) of target cells. This ind
- PMID 24519818
- Triglyceride is strongly associated with nonalcoholic fatty liver disease among markers of hyperlipidemia and diabetes.
- Tomizawa M1, Kawanabe Y2, Shinozaki F3, Sato S2, Motoyoshi Y4, Sugiyama T5, Yamamoto S6, Sueishi M5.
- Biomedical reports.Biomed Rep.2014 Sep;2(5):633-636. Epub 2014 Jul 1.
- The aim of the present study was to reveal the metabolic disorders most commonly associated with nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD). Triglyceride (TG), high-density lipoprotein cholesterol (HDL), low-density lipoprotein cholesterol (LDL), blood glucose (BG) and hemoglobin A1c (HbA1c) were anal
- PMID 25054002
- Immunohistochemical and histoplanimetrical study on the endothelial receptor involved in transportation of minute chylomicrons into subepithelial portal blood in intestinal villi of the rat jejunum
- TAKAHARA Ei-ichirou,YUASA Hideto,NISHIDA Miho,MANTANI Youhei,UDAYANGA Kankanam Gamage Sanath,QI Wang-Mei,TAKEUCHI Takashi,YOKOYAMA Toshifumi,HOSHI Nobuhiko,KITAGAWA Hiroshi
- Journal of Veterinary Medical Science 77(4), 387-393, 2015
- … Immunopositivity for very low density lipoprotein (VLDL) receptor was detected on the luminal and basal surfaces of the endothelial cells of sBC in approximately 68% of those apices of jejunal villi that possessed numerous chylomicrons in the lamina propria, while VLDL receptor was detected on the endothelial cells of sBC in only approximately 8% of intestinal villi that possessed few or no chylomicrons in the lamina propria. …
- NAID 130005067015
- Effect of Supplementing Synthetic Amino Acids in Low-protein Diet and Subsequent Re-feeding on Growth Performance, Serum Lipid Profile and Chemical Body Composition of Broiler Chickens
- Nukreaw Rattana,Bunchasak Chaiyapoom
- The Journal of Poultry Science 52(2), 127-136, 2015
- … This study was conducted to evaluate the effects of supplementing methionine (Met) and lysine (Lys) in low protein (Low-CP) diet during 1-21 days of age, and subsequent re-feeding with conventional diet during 22-42 days of age on growth performance, serum lipid profile, chemical body composition and carcass quality of broiler chickens. …
- NAID 130005066312
- Lipoprotein cholesterol and triglyceride concentrations associated with dog body condition score; effect of recommended fasting duration on sample concentrations in Japanese private clinics
- USUI Shiho,YASUDA Hidemi,KOKETSU Yuzo
- Journal of Veterinary Medical Science advpub(0), 2015
- … The objectives of this study were to survey clinics' guidance about recommended fasting duration (FD) prior to lipoprotein analysis, and to characterize lipoprotein cholesterol and triglyceride concentrations in obese and overweight dogs categorized on the basis of the 5-point body condition score (BCS) scale. … A dataset was created from lipoprotein analysis medical records of 1,538 dogs from 75 breeds in 354 clinics from 2012 to 2013. …
- NAID 130005061024
- Very-low-density lipoprotein (VLDL) is a type of lipoprotein made by the liver. VLDL is one of the five major groups of lipoproteins (chylomicrons, VLDL, low- density lipoprotein, intermediate-density lipoprotein, high-density lipoprotein) that ...
- 1.1 カイロミクロン/英: chylomicron; 1.2 超低比重リポタンパク/英: Very Low Density Lipoprotein（VLDL）; 1.3 中間比重リポタンパク/英: Intermediate Density Lipoprotein （IDL）; 1.4 低比重リポタンパク/英: Low Density Lipoprotein（LDL）; 1.5 高比重リポ ...
- very-low-density lipoprotein, very low-density lipoproteins, very low density lipoprotein, very low density lipoproteins
- VLDL cholesterol