- of or relating to or constituting vertebrae
- pertaining to the space between two vertebrae
- one of the bony segments of the spinal column
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Renal impairment among postmenopausal women with osteoporosis from a large health plan in Israel.
- Yu J1, Goldshtein I, Shalev V, Chodick G, Ish-Shalom S, Sharon O, Modi A.
- Archives of osteoporosis.Arch Osteoporos.2015 Dec;10(1):210. doi: 10.1007/s11657-015-0210-y. Epub 2015 Mar 10.
- Bisphosphonates are a first-line treatment for osteoporosis but require adequate renal function. We estimated the prevalence of renal impairment among osteoporotic women in Israeli. Approximately 2.3 % of women had renal impairment at a level that makes them inappropriate for bisphosphonate use, dem
- PMID 25753617
- Lower bone mineral density in Somali women living in Sweden compared with African-Americans.
- Demeke T1, El-Gawad GA, Osmancevic A, Gillstedt M, Landin-Wilhelmsen K.
- Archives of osteoporosis.Arch Osteoporos.2015 Dec;10(1):208. doi: 10.1007/s11657-015-0208-5. Epub 2015 Feb 19.
- Vitamin D deficiency can lead to osteomalacia. Bone mineral density was lower in Somali women, living in Sweden, in relation to both the American and the African-American reference populations. The majority, 73 %, had vitamin D deficiency, and supplementation should be considered to prevent from ost
- PMID 25693756
- PMID 25675880
- Musculo-cutaneous flap for reconstruction surgery for deep surgical site infection after total en bloc spondylectomy: A technical note
- 沖縄赤十字病院医学雑誌 = The Medical Journal of Okinawa Red Cross Hospital 23(1), 13-16, 2018-02-01
- NAID 120006395639
- 臨床経験 骨粗鬆症性腰椎椎体骨折患者での腰椎と大腿骨の骨密度の比較検討