- not giving satisfaction; "shops should take back unsatisfactory goods"; "her performance proved to be unsatisfactory"; "life is becoming increasingly unsatifactory"; "our discussion was very unsatisfactory"
- the feeling of being displeased and discontent; "he was never slow to express his dissatisfaction with the service he received"
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Cervical cell recognition based on AGVF-Snake algorithm.
- Dong N, Zhao L, Wu A.
- International journal of computer assisted radiology and surgery. 2019 Apr;().
- In recent years, with the increasing incidence of cervical cancer, it is a tedious and time-consuming task with unsatisfying accuracy to manually recognize the cells. Machine recognition can be a good solution, but it suffers from the difficulty of obtaining precise edges of cells, which directly in
- PMID 30968354
- Self-Assembled STrap for Global Proteomics and Salivary Biomarker Discovery.
- Lin YH, Eguez RV, Torralba MG, Singh H, Golusinski P, Golusinski W, Masternak M, Nelson KE, Freire M, Yu Y.
- Journal of proteome research. 2019 Apr;18(4)1907-1915.
- Clinical biomarkers identified by shotgun proteomics require proteins in body fluids or tissues to be enzymatically digested before being separated and sequenced by liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry. How well peptide signals can be resolved and detected is largely dependent on the quali
- PMID 30848925
- Solving a century-old conundrum underlying cardiac force-length relations.
- Han JC, Pham T, Taberner AJ, Loiselle DS, Tran K.
- American journal of physiology. Heart and circulatory physiology. 2019 Apr;316(4)H781-H793.
- In the late 19th century, Otto Frank presented a diagram (Frank O. Z Biol 37: 483-526, 1899) showing that cardiac end-systolic pressure-volume relations are dependent on the mode of contraction: one for isovolumic contractions that locate above that for afterloaded ejecting contractions. Conflicting
- PMID 30707611
- BECOMING CONSERVATIONISTS, CONCEALING VICTIMS: CONFLICT AND POSITIONINGS OF MAASAI, REGARDING WILDLIFE CONSERVATION IN KENYA
- African study monographs. Supplementary issue. 50, 155-172, 2014-10
- NAID 120005474446