- Physician Involvement in Torture: An Ethical Perspective.
- Siddiqui NA, Civaner M, Elci OC.SourceDepartment of Public Health and Preventative Medicine, St. George's University, Grenada, West Indies.
- The Journal of medical humanities.J Med Humanit.2012 Dec 14. [Epub ahead of print]
- Evidence proves that physician involvement in torture is widely practiced in society. Despite its status as an illegal act as established by multiple international organizations, mandates are routinely unheeded and feebly enforced. Philosophies condemning and condoning torture are examined as well a
- PMID 23238638
- China's stem-cell rules go unheeded.
- Cyranoski D.
- Nature.Nature.2012 Apr 11;484(7393):149-50. doi: 10.1038/484149a.
- PMID 22498601
- [Therapic choice of intertrochanteric fracture of femur in aged patient].
- Kang WJ, Xia CB, Deng YJ, Zhang JS.SourceDepartment of Orthopaedics, Affiliated Hospital of Shaoxing College, Shaoxing 312000, Zhejiang, China. email@example.com
- Zhongguo gu shang = China journal of orthopaedics and traumatology.Zhongguo Gu Shang.2012 Jan;25(1):35-8.
- OBJECTIVE: To investigate the therapic choice of intertrochanteric fractures of femur in aged patient.METHODS: From June 2006 to June 2010,58 patients with intertrochanteric fracture were treated with surgical methods. There were 25 males and 33 females, aged from 65 to 93 years old (averaged 79 yea
- PMID 22489520
- 大学時代のフェノロサ : 「普通の若者｣による学びと思想受容の体験
- 見過された分析視角 : E.T.Penrose から「資源・能力アプローチ」へ