- liable to be erroneous or misleading; "an undependable generalization" (同)unreliable
- Influenza-attributable deaths in south-eastern France (1999 to 2010): mortality predictions were undependable.
- Thiberville SD1,2, Gaudart J3, Raoult D4, Charrel RN5,6.
- BMC public health.BMC Public Health.2015 Jun 7;15:539. doi: 10.1186/s12889-015-1887-y.
- BACKGROUND: Following the 2009 influenza pandemic, several studies showed that the mortality pattern associated with the A(H1N1)2009 virus primarily affected children and young adults. In this study, we aimed to estimate the influenza-attributable deaths during the periods from 1999 to 2010, in the
- PMID 26049715
- Double-blind prospective randomized study comparing polyethylene glycol to lactulose for bowel preparation in colonoscopy.
- Menacho AM1, Reimann A1, Hirata LM1, Ganzerella C1, Ivano FH1, Sugisawa R1.
- Arquivos brasileiros de cirurgia digestiva : ABCD = Brazilian archives of digestive surgery.Arq Bras Cir Dig.2014 Jan-Mar;27(1):9-12.
- BACKGROUND: Colonoscopy is the most frequent exam used to evaluate colonic mucosa, allowing the diagnosis and treatment of many diseases. The appropriate bowel preparation is indispensable for the realization of colonoscopy. Therefore, it is necessary the use of laxative medications, preferentially
- PMID 24676290
- Subjective awareness of everyday dysexecutive behavior precedes 'objective' executive problems in schizotypy: a replication and extension study.
- Chan RC1, Yan C, Qing YH, Wang Y, Wang YN, Ma Z, Hong XH, Li ZJ, Gong QY, Yu X.
- Psychiatry research.Psychiatry Res.2011 Feb 28;185(3):340-6. doi: 10.1016/j.psychres.2010.06.009. Epub 2010 Jul 10.
- This study aimed to examine the subjective awareness of everyday dysexecutive function and the 'objective' executive function in individuals with schizotypal personality features. Forty-nine individuals with schizotypal personality disorder (SPD) proneness (25 negative schizotypy and 24 non-negative
- PMID 20624658
- 外村 佳伸
- 画像電子学会誌 = Imaging & Visual Computing The Journal of the Institute of Image Electronics Engineers of Japan 36(6), 845, 2007-11-25
- NAID 10020019443
- 新井 裕子
- 東洋音楽研究 (59), 1-22,L1, 1994
- … The manuscript was copied on November 29, 1662 from a manuscript written at Damascus in the middle of November 1224 based on "an imperfect and undependable" manuscript according to the copyist of MS London. …
- NAID 130003849571
- 陳 哲雄
- 日本舶用機関学会誌 22(12), 756-767, 1987
- … Yet the ascending gas current and the vibration of the suspending filament render the results very undependable. …
- NAID 130001333669
- Undependable definition, capable of being depended on; worthy of trust; reliable: a dependable employee. See more. Thesaurus Translate Puzzles & Games Word of the Day Blog Slideshows Apps by Dictionary My Account Log In ...
- un·de·pend·a·ble (ŭn′dĭ-pĕn′də-bəl) adj. Not easily relied or depended on: an undependable worker; an undependable lamp socket. un′de·pend′a·bil′i·ty n. Thesaurus Antonyms Related Words Synonyms Legend: Adj. 1. undependable ...