- extracapsular surgery for cataracts in which ultrasonic sound breaks the cortex and nucleus of the lens into small fragments that are then vacuumed away through a small tube
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Effect of continuous ultrasonic phacoemulsification with anterior chamber maintainer on corneal endothelial damage in hard nuclear cataract.
- Chen G1, Wang D, Du Y, Huang H.
- European journal of ophthalmology.Eur J Ophthalmol.2015 Apr 22;25(3):198-201. doi: 10.5301/ejo.5000537. Epub 2014 Dec 5.
- PURPOSE: To study the effects of continuous ultrasonic phacoemulsification performed with and without an anterior chamber maintainer (ACM) on corneal endothelial damage in patients with hard nuclear cataract.METHODS: Sixty eyes in 60 patients with hard nuclear cataract (grade IV), one lesion per eye
- PMID 25588590
- Aspergillus flavus endophthalmitis after penetrating keratoplasty combined with cataract phacoemulsification and IOL implantation.
- Spadea L1, Abbouda A, Abicca I, Paroli MP.
- International ophthalmology.Int Ophthalmol.2014 Dec 9. [Epub ahead of print]
- To report the clinical findings and management of a case of Aspergillus flavus endophthalmitis following penetrating keratoplasty (PKP) and combined cataract extraction. Clinical cornea appearance was evaluated by slit-lamp examination. Ocular ultrasonography was performed to evaluate the anterior c
- PMID 25488017
- Determining optimal torsional ultrasound power for cataract surgery with automatic longitudinal pulses at maximum vacuum ex vivo.
- Ronquillo CC Jr1, Zaugg B1, Stagg B1, Kirk KR1, Gupta I1, Barlow WR Jr1, Pettey JH1, Olson RJ2.
- American journal of ophthalmology.Am J Ophthalmol.2014 Dec;158(6):1262-1266.e2. doi: 10.1016/j.ajo.2014.08.034. Epub 2014 Aug 28.
- PURPOSE: To determine the optimal longitudinal power settings for Infiniti OZil Intelligent Phaco (IP) at varying torsional amplitude settings; and to test the hypothesis that increasing longitudinal power is more important at lower torsional amplitudes to achieve efficient phacoemulsification.DESIG
- PMID 25174892
- Co-Axial Phaco におけるスリーブの物理的機能
- Quantitative Evaluation of the Learning Process of Phacoemulsification by Senior and Junior Ophthalmologists
- The Showa University Journal of Medical Sciences 17(2), 89-94, 2005
- NAID 130004190171
- phacoemulsification [fak″o-e-mul″sĭ-fĭ-ka´shun] a technique of cataract extraction, utilizing high-frequency ultrasonic vibrations to fragment the lens combined with controlled irrigation to maintain normal pressure in the anterior ...
- To compare the performance of sonic phacoemulsification with that of ultrasonic phacoemulsification in regard to 1-day postoperative visual acuity, corneal edem ... Discussion As newer machines for cataract surgery become ...
- ultrasonic phacoemulsification
- 超音波水晶体乳化吸引術 phacoemulsification and aspiration, PEA
- diagnostic ultrasound、Doppler ultrasound、ultrasonography