- cast repeatedly in the same kind of role
- Murder, political resources, and women's political success.
- Jacobs D1, Paxton PM, Jackson AL, Malone CA.
- Social science research.Soc Sci Res.2013 Mar;42(2):513-26. doi: 10.1016/j.ssresearch.2012.09.005. Epub 2012 Sep 23.
- This analysis tests overlooked sociological hypotheses about women's presence in the state legislatures and the House of Representatives. Stereotypes about women suggest that shifts in social conditions affect these political outcomes by making such stereotypes more or less salient. Findings indicat
- PMID 23347492
- Leukotrienes: mediators that have been typecast as villains.
- Flamand N1, Mancuso P, Serezani CH, Brock TG.
- Cellular and molecular life sciences : CMLS.Cell Mol Life Sci.2007 Oct;64(19-20):2657-70.
- As befalls many mediators that act upon the human stage, leukotrienes have become identified with their most powerful roles as villains of the immune system. They are well known for their leading roles in allergic diseases, including asthma. They also have gained recognition for their dramatic role
- PMID 17639273
- Budding roles for myosin II on the Golgi.
- Stow JL1, Fath KR, Burgess DR.
- Trends in cell biology.Trends Cell Biol.1998 Apr;8(4):138-41.
- Myosin II--conventional myosin--has been typecast in muscle-man roles. While members of the Schwarzenegger clan from skeletal muscle have grabbed the limelight, myosin II motors in nonmuscle cells labour away in many varied and subtle roles. Recent findings show that nonmuscle myosin II, along with
- PMID 9695826
- A browser-based app for creating beautiful, realistic and consistent designs based on typography.
- Type Cast Font Preview/Info Widget for Dashboard. Type Cast is a Font Preview/ Info Widget for Mac OS X 10.4's Dashboard. Type Cast allows you to quickly move through font families, styles and sizes using only your keyboard. In addition ...