- collagen type VIII、collagen VIII
- write by means of a keyboard with types; "type the acceptance letter, please" (同)typewrite
- a small metal block bearing a raised character on one end; produces a printed character when inked and pressed on paper; "he dropped a case of type, so they made him pick them up"
- (biology) the taxonomic group whose characteristics are used to define the next higher taxon
- a subdivision of a particular kind of thing; "what type of sculpture do you prefer?"
- all of the tokens of the same symbol; "the word `element contains five different types of character"
- printed characters; "small type is hard to read"
- identify as belonging to a certain type; "Such people can practically be typed" (同)typecast
- a paste-up made by sticking together pieces of paper or photographs to form an artistic image; "he used his computer to make a collage of pictures superimposed on a map" (同)montage
- any collection of diverse things; "a collage of memories"
- a fibrous scleroprotein in bone and cartilage and tendon and other connective tissue; yields gelatin on boiling
- writing done with a typewriter (同)typewriting
- 〈C〉(…の)『型』,タイプ,類型,種類(kind)《+of+名》 / 〈C〉(その種類の特質を最もよく表している)『典型』,手本,模範《+of+名》 / 〈U〉《集合的に》活字;〈C〉(1個の)活字 / 〈U〉(印刷された)字体,活字 / 〈C〉(貨幣・メダルなどの)模様,図柄 / 〈C〉血液型(blood group) / …‘を'タイプに打つ / (…として)…‘を'分類する《+名+as+名(doing)》 / …‘の'型を決める / タイプライターを打つ
- コラージュ / 〈C〉画面に絵具以外のいろいろな素材を貼り付けて耕成した絵 / 〈U〉1の絵画技法
- Virgin Islands
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Thrombosis and von Willebrand Factor.
- Shahidi M1.
- Advances in experimental medicine and biology.Adv Exp Med Biol.2017;906:285-306.
- One of the key players in both hemostasis and thrombosis is von Willebrand factor (vWF), which demonstrates a duality between these two processes. Thrombus is structured by numerous elements, including endothelial cells, platelets, plasma proteins and shear stress alteration. In circulation, once a
- PMID 27628010
- Utility of the von Willebrand factor collagen binding assay in the diagnosis of von Willebrand disease.
- Favaloro EJ1,2.
- American journal of hematology.Am J Hematol.2017 Jan;92(1):114-118. doi: 10.1002/ajh.24556. Epub 2016 Oct 14.
- von Willebrand Disease (VWD) is the most common inherited bleeding disorder and also arises as an acquired defect (AVWS). VWD and AVWS are due to quantitative deficiencies and/or qualitative defects in von Willebrand factor (VWF), an adhesive plasma protein with multiple activities. Diagnosis of VWD
- PMID 27622788
- What have we learned from large population studies of von Willebrand disease?
- Montgomery RR1, Flood VH1.
- Hematology. American Society of Hematology. Education Program.Hematology Am Soc Hematol Educ Program.2016 Dec 2;2016(1):670-677.
- Von Willebrand factor (VWF) is a critical regulator of hemostatic processes, including collagen binding, platelet adhesion, and platelet aggregation. It also serves as a carrier protein to normalize plasma factor VIII synthesis, release, and survival. While VWF protein measurements by immunoassay ar
- PMID 27913545
- ATF6α/β-mediated adjustment of ER chaperone levels is essential for development of the notochord in medaka fish.
- Maternal exposure to carbon black nanoparticle increases collagen type VIII expression in the kidney of offspring
- Vascular collagens : spotlight on the role of type VIII collagen in atherogenesis
- Collagen alpha-1(VIII) chain is a protein that in humans is encoded by the COL8A1 gene. This gene encodes one of the two alpha chains of type VIII collagen. The gene product is a short chain collagen and a major component of the ...
- type VIII collagen、collagen VIII、collagen type VIII
- collagen VIII、type VIII collagen
- (windows)ファイル内容表示(linux -> cat])
- ex. type report_20111118.jp.htm | php a.php > report_20111118.jp.jp.jp.html
- form、mode、pattern、type specimen、typed