- collagen IX、collagen type IX
- write by means of a keyboard with types; "type the acceptance letter, please" (同)typewrite
- a small metal block bearing a raised character on one end; produces a printed character when inked and pressed on paper; "he dropped a case of type, so they made him pick them up"
- (biology) the taxonomic group whose characteristics are used to define the next higher taxon
- a subdivision of a particular kind of thing; "what type of sculpture do you prefer?"
- all of the tokens of the same symbol; "the word `element contains five different types of character"
- printed characters; "small type is hard to read"
- identify as belonging to a certain type; "Such people can practically be typed" (同)typecast
- a paste-up made by sticking together pieces of paper or photographs to form an artistic image; "he used his computer to make a collage of pictures superimposed on a map" (同)montage
- any collection of diverse things; "a collage of memories"
- the 9th letter of the Roman alphabet (同)i
- a fibrous scleroprotein in bone and cartilage and tendon and other connective tissue; yields gelatin on boiling
- writing done with a typewriter (同)typewriting
- 〈C〉(…の)『型』,タイプ,類型,種類(kind)《+of+名》 / 〈C〉(その種類の特質を最もよく表している)『典型』,手本,模範《+of+名》 / 〈U〉《集合的に》活字;〈C〉(1個の)活字 / 〈U〉(印刷された)字体,活字 / 〈C〉(貨幣・メダルなどの)模様,図柄 / 〈C〉血液型(blood group) / …‘を'タイプに打つ / (…として)…‘を'分類する《+名+as+名(doing)》 / …‘の'型を決める / タイプライターを打つ
- コラージュ / 〈C〉画面に絵具以外のいろいろな素材を貼り付けて耕成した絵 / 〈U〉1の絵画技法
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Heme oxygenase-1 attenuates IL-1β induced alteration of anabolic and catabolic activities in intervertebral disc degeneration.
- Hu B1, Shi C1, Xu C1, Cao P1, Tian Y1, Zhang Y1, Deng L2, Chen H1, Yuan W1.
- Scientific reports.Sci Rep.2016 Feb 15;6:21190. doi: 10.1038/srep21190.
- Intervertebral disc degeneration (IDD) is characterized by disordered extracellular matrix (ECM) metabolism, implicating subdued anabolism and enhanced catabolic activities in the nucleus pulposus (NP) of discs. Pro-inflammatory cytokines such as interleukin-1β (IL-1β) are considered to be potent
- PMID 26877238
- Fibrosis markers, hip fracture risk, and bone density in older adults.
- Barzilay JI1,2, Bůžková P3, Kizer JR4, Djoussé L5, Ix JH6, Fink HA7, Siscovick DS8, Cauley JA9, Mukamal KJ10.
- Osteoporosis international : a journal established as result of cooperation between the European Foundation for Osteoporosis and the National Osteoporosis Foundation of the USA.Osteoporos Int.2016 Feb;27(2):815-20. doi: 10.1007/s00198-015-3269-9. Epub 2015 Aug 13.
- We examined whether blood levels of two markers of fibrosis (transforming growth factor beta one (TGF-β1) and procollagen type III N-terminal propeptide (PIIINP)) are related to hip fracture risk and to bone mineral density (BMD). TGF-β1 levels were associated with lower hip fracture risk in women
- PMID 26267013
- Sonic hedgehog controls enteric nervous system development by patterning the extracellular matrix.
- Nagy N1, Barad C2, Graham HK3, Hotta R3, Cheng LS3, Fejszak N2, Goldstein AM3.
- Development (Cambridge, England).Development.2016 Jan 15;143(2):264-75. doi: 10.1242/dev.128132. Epub 2015 Dec 16.
- The enteric nervous system (ENS) develops from neural crest cells that migrate along the intestine, differentiate into neurons and glia, and pattern into two plexuses within the gut wall. Inductive interactions between epithelium and mesenchyme regulate gut development, but the influence of these in
- PMID 26674309
- Type IX Collagen Neo-Deposition in Degenerative Discs of Surgical Patients Whether Genotyped Plus or Minus for COL9 Risk Alleles
- OS2-1-5 Experimental characterization of regenerated cartilage model cultured under cyclic compression
- Abstracts of ATEM : International Conference on Advanced Technology in Experimental Mechanics : Asian Conference on Experimental Mechanics 2007(6), OS2-1-5-1"-"OS2-1-5-6", 2007-09-12
- NAID 110009969229
- The official name of this gene is “collagen, type IX, alpha 1.” COL9A1 is the gene's official symbol. The COL9A1 gene is also known by other names, listed below. Read more about gene names and symbols on the About page.
- Type IX collagen is one of the important components, together with type II, V, and XI collagens, in the tectorial membrane of the organ of Corti. To confirm the ... Fig. 1. ABR thresholds for 1-month-old wild and homozygous type IX ...
- type IX collagen、collagen IX、collagen type IX
- collagen IX、type IX collagen
- (windows)ファイル内容表示(linux -> cat])
- ex. type report_20111118.jp.htm | php a.php > report_20111118.jp.jp.jp.html
- form、mode、pattern、type specimen、typed